Just Talk.

Started by Amaterasu, Aug 22, 2013, 02:02:12 AM

Author
Just Talk. (Read 607,647 times)

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I suspect he may be a collaborator paving the way...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Mar 01, 2021, 09:22:25 PM
I listen to a couple of podcasts on the I Heart network.

Why does every single ad for other podcasts sound like the most vapid dogshit delivered in the most vapid dogshit way, by the most vapid dogshit seppos ever.

Just Fake Doctors, Real Friends for me on iHeart. And the ads on the one show is enough for me.

Huggs

Huggs

I swear, sometimes I can't even speak my own talk.

Yesterday, I went to say "turn up the heat" and said "turn up the hank".

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 03, 2021, 01:20:22 AM
I swear, sometimes I can't even speak my own talk.

Yesterday, I went to say "turn up the heat" and said "turn up the hank".

So what happened? Did they turn up the hank?

Huggs

Huggs

The Hank got cranked.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Gee my anime watch list just grows and grows. For a while now I was interested in Lupin the III but was intimidated by how huge the franchise is, but after more recent research it's not so bad as I thought, particularly as each part and film doesn't really have continuity for the most part (a big worry for me) and so you can start from several places depending on preference then just go wherever you want from there which makes it more welcoming I guess. So now I'm settled on starting with part 4 and 5, and then I'll want to watch the new movie The First which is what has me so curious enough to take another look because that trailer intrigued me.

More than I can say for the Fate franchise that even after research videos still scrambles my brain with how confusing it is, not even just starting but apparently even fans get confused... so I'll pass.

And I still have to do Goblin Slayer, Re:Zero season 2 and Rising of the Shield Hero season 2 because I got too carried away with Hearts of Iron IV and Europa Universalis IV followed by Bannerlord and lately Valheim during 2nd lockdown, but now, now I'm going to start spending less time on games and more time on shows/films.

Also now I want to check out Shin Godzilla, not anime but well after all this time I still haven't seen it, waait... it came out in 2016? WHY DOES IT FEEL LIKE IT WAS LAST YEAR?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I hardly ever smoke, but when I drink Vodka I like to smoke berries flavored cigarettes  :-X

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I always preferred the harsh, punishing flavor of Camel Wides back when I drank and had no inhibitions about smoking.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I have smoked Camel. The same thing happened to me as with strong coffee and bitter chocolate; I like it. Although I only smoke when I drink strong alcohol and usually fruity cigarettes  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Lucky for me, I kicked that bad habit when I leveled up to opioids.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I always wanted to be a Doctor .. Where do I get these?  ;D

Also .. what is the good, the bad and the ugly in opioids?  :-X

kwisatz

kwisatz

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 05, 2021, 04:25:06 AM
Lucky for me, I kicked that bad habit when I leveled up to opioids.

Society sighed with relief.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 05, 2021, 04:22:10 AM
I have smoked Camel.

Lie! You smoked Vogel.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: kwisatz on Mar 05, 2021, 04:44:54 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 05, 2021, 04:22:10 AM
I have smoked Camel.

Lie! You smoked Vogel.

If you mean smoking weed, yes. Tomorrow actually (no kidding).

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 05, 2021, 04:05:30 AM
I always preferred the harsh, punishing flavor of Camel Wides back when I drank and had no inhibitions about smoking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxrCjmqRTz0

Camels are okay, Lucky Strike was my brand before the 1500% tax was added taking them to about $45 a pack.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 05, 2021, 04:51:32 AM
(no kidding).

We got a badass over here.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Mar 05, 2021, 08:13:37 PM
Camels are okay, Lucky Strike was my brand before the 1500% tax was added taking them to about $45 a pack.

What's your brand now?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed