What made you happy today?

Started by Rick Grimes, Feb 08, 2013, 03:09:06 PM

Author
What made you happy today? (Read 583,357 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Running my first non-virtual 5k tonight since COVID, yay!  No after party though, so no free abundance of Cliff Bars and shirts I'll never wear. Still, I'm happy to be back at it in some capacity.   :)

Crazy Rich

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 26, 2021, 12:29:57 PM
Nah, existence is pain.
crazy rich you suave f**ker how are you

we haven't talked in aeons

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Omegamorph on Feb 26, 2021, 02:16:31 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 26, 2021, 12:29:57 PM
Nah, existence is pain.
crazy rich you suave f**ker how are you

we haven't talked in aeons

I'm doing good actually, things have perhaps slowed down to a halt because of the virus but as a person I've felt more solidified and whole.

Let's see, the colourful ponies are long dead and the anime tanks (Girls und Panzer) are in... and it's astonishing really that it never happened way earlier given my preexisting and specific interest in tanks, something that the colourful ponies could never possibly compete against hence their inevitable doom.

What else, I also fell in love with Sabaton and some more anime and have ditched Xbox in favor of my first custom built gaming PC. More practically though I look towards moving out and striking out on my own, as I have prepared a long time for now in the pursuit of greater independence, that was ground to a halt though with Covid-19, you know, that noise.

Anyway, how have you been? I still see Monster Legacy posts from time to time on facebook so I know that's still a good thing going for you.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 27, 2021, 10:45:07 PM
https://i.gifer.com/Veuc.gif

I'm doing good actually, things have perhaps slowed down to a halt because of the virus but as a person I've felt more solidified and whole.

Let's see, the colourful ponies are long dead and the anime tanks (Girls und Panzer) are in... and it's astonishing really that it never happened way earlier given my preexisting and specific interest in tanks, something that the colourful ponies could never possibly compete against hence their inevitable doom.

What else, I also fell in love with Sabaton and some more anime and have ditched Xbox in favor of my first custom built gaming PC. More practically though I look towards moving out and striking out on my own, as I have prepared a long time for now in the pursuit of greater independence, that was ground to a halt though with Covid-19, you know, that noise.

Anyway, how have you been? I still see Monster Legacy posts from time to time on facebook so I know that's still a good thing going for you.
Glad to hear all this add me on facebook anytime fam

ML going strong soon to open a Twitch channel

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You ever get so tired you feel like you have no weight at all?

Prez

Prez

Having tomorrow off work and also a public holiday = 4 day beachside getaway with the family down the coast.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Another possible trip to space is open:

https://dearmoon.earth/

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Trash Queen on Mar 04, 2021, 07:15:14 AM
You ever get so tired you feel like you have no weight at all?

The exact opposite happens for me. I feel like gravity has doubled!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Today's going a bit better overall.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

My new TV finally arrived.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Finally solved one financial problem.

Well, it's not MY problem, more so Mom and Dad, but sometime after Dad returned to work after his stroke back in 2020 he decided to retire anyway, so he doesn't make as much as if he were working yet the family still faced expensive bills via cable.

So I actually intervened and after a lot of research got a Chromecast with Google T.V for them, which gives access to streaming services on the T.V, and after my parents got used to it they axed the cable and have now saved hundreds. I even love how you can just hold down one button and then just speak to the remote and say what you want to see and it shows up for you instantly.

Chromecast really makes cable look like a fossil.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 06, 2021, 01:26:13 AM
My new TV finally arrived.

Now we can watch Jackie Gleason while we eat.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Already saw him on a rerun.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed