AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 10, 2007, 07:28:14 PM

Author
AvP Requiem 2008 Calendar (Read 12,398 times)

zen

zen

Hmmmm.....Did any of you stop to think that this is a different race of predator?.I mean look at the pred face from P1,then look at the pred faces from P2,then look at the faces from AVP,now look at his face.It's like comparing an asian,european,african-american and a latin-american together.I barely have any common-sense at all and i can see this!.And you guys know that they're still working on the EFX for the film right?.So of course the Wolfs face looks a little odd   8)  .

Zero T.

Zero T.

???  What I don't get is if the Predator has fought the Aliens for a long time,then how come he isn't a Elder Predator Like in AvP?My guess is the Wolf is next up in line to become the Elder Predator.Mabye when the Elder Predator dies,the Wolf will take his place as king of the Predator's.(or something like that)The Aliens have another thing coming if they think they can beat the Wolf,they'er in for a big supprise.....   ;D  

Zero T.

Zero T.

::)  Everyone keeps saying that the Predator's face is f---ed up.(I admit the Predator's face does look a little sun burned,LOL.)   :D  The Predator's face does look a little bad,because for one thing,the eye is  too dark,and the mandables do look a little messed up.I'm sure things will get better,the Predator's face may look bad now,but it'al probably look better when AVP Galaxy gets new pictures.And for all you people who say the Predator's face is ugly....YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO THE PREDATOR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

zen

zen

HERE HERE ZERO-T!!!!.My guess is that judging by the way Wolf looks he's probably 420 or 450.So in another 50 years or so he'll become clan leader."And for all you people who say the Predator's face is ugly....YOU ARE A DISCRACE TO THE PREDATOR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!".

petefish420

petefish420

zen,       it's no the predators fault he looks like sh!t looks. it's the piss poor job by the costume artists. look at the predator in the 1st film and all the different predators in the 2nd film, yet they have many differences they all look kick a$$, and not like a predator that looks like he had a keylime pie smashed in his face. you'll have my final thoughts (witch may change) after i've seen the movie.     ;D     ;D  

Sulaco

Sulaco

P 1 kickass P 2 kickass avp { scar actually looked retarded } avpr { bad coloring, but maybe unfinished } Peace zen!

matt

matt

this one looks more like the elder prom p2, he was a mixture of p1 and p2 and he had a cool sword.

Sulaco

Sulaco

matt, they used the original predator suit for elderpred.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

hey, at least you can be thankful that the predalien didn't look like this haha

matt

matt

i know it was the same suit but the face was modified.

Sulaco

Sulaco

Lets face it, wolf will look better then avp, but not as good as the originals! Fair enough!

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

By Colin from IMDB!:  "The entire sculpture was done from scratch. Its much closer to P2. It couldn't be further from the last film. There hasn't been enough material released for anyone to make a good judgement, so hold off on your bias'd comments until the film is out."

csutkakoma

csutkakoma

I mean by Greg!

zen

zen

I'm going to write a script.In it i'll have a predator home-planet(not THE home-world,,just a colonized planet).The aliens will be bad a$$ed,i'll have the originals and some of the toy versions.I'll put in at least 5 pred clans.I will find a way to get Adam Baldwin into the film to play Garber!.I'll introduce the karna.If i have to get down on my hands and knees and beg Stan Winsten to work on the preds i will!.The movie will be at least 107 minutes long.There will be 3 sets of music:During the pred scenes the music will be like that from PREDATOR,during the alien scenes the music will be like that from ALIEN,and during the other scenes completely new music!.It will be the most kick a$$ AVP film ever!!!!!   8)  .

zen

zen

I'll write my script after i get my omnibus' so i do'nt f**k some-thing up!   8)  .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed