AvPGalaxy Reviews Predators!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jul 06, 2010, 06:45:57 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Reviews Predators! (Read 18,546 times)

rycher

rycher

idk about the no cheesy dialog part... "Does this look like a team orientated group to you" sounds cheesy to me..and that line "this plnet is a game preserve, and we're the game" sounds really cheesy  :-\ .... idk. seems like a good movie though!

Yeah I just went out of the cinema here in Berlin and I think this film was great even a tiny bit better then the first original Predator. Adrien was really Kickass! 8)

JediMasterGabe

Well now I'm even more excited about the movie. But yea some spoiler warnings would really have been nice.

Corporal Hicks

@ rycher - That "team orientated group" isn't in the final film.

Joe117

Joe117

I'm pumped as hell. I refused to watch any trailers after the teaser. The reviews are great. BRING ON FRIDAY!

Stuntman

Stuntman

it AINT been released here in atlanta GA so why the main countdown say released???? i got all excited thinkin imma get off work and catch it somewhere...whoever put that countdown up should be in the next predator movie and skinned alive FOR REAL  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D

rycher

rycher

@ Corporal Hicks- well thats good :)  anyways cant wait to see it Friday!

Wolf123

Wolf123

It's been released now, im off to see it 2day im so excited it's gonna be awsome :D can't goddam wait

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Jesus man, I can finally sit down in relief and know that at least one of the franchises have been saved! I can't wait to watch Predators. Hopefully, the ALIEN prequel will be just as good/better. Thanks for the great review!

I have a bit of a question: Do you have to be a Predator fan to really understand the film? I'm asking because I might be seeing this with some friends who might not necessarily know the franchise, so an answer would be much appreciated.

Stuntman

Stuntman

im seein it tomorrow the wife :D MIDNIGHT BABY WOOT

HUNTER13

HUNTER13

I cant take the temp no more i gotta see this movie!!! :'(

better than predator 2? awesome!

Ash 937

Ash 937

Is this film better than Alien 3? Nobody has answered this question yet.  LOL

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

just seen it, its better than predator 2. whch is a great film.  its a very enjoyable film. im happy  :)

Deco

Deco

This movie was average..... Once again we're given re-used dialogue, reenactments of scenes from the original and a Predator face that no effects company can seem to look good... Did the secret die with Stan Winston?....... Its still better than both AVPs..... but then again, that wasnt hard

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed