New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios

Started by Moosh89, Jan 17, 2018, 05:20:48 PM

Author
New Alien First Person Shooter in development @ Cold Iron Studios (Read 157,549 times)

molasar

molasar

An ex-employee of Obsidian Entertainment  - Chris L'Etoile has posted an Aliens tease on his twitter.

https://twitter.com/WS_Dandelion/status/1135750767590150144

https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisletoile

Is it related to this game or something new?

My prediction is that they are going to reveal it at E3 XBox conference.

Corporal Hicks

I'm always up for something new! But I would love to see some more about what we currently know.

Kailem

I hadn't even considered this as something that might get an E3 reveal just because I've continually been thinking of it in terms of "it's miles and miles away from release", but that tweet certainly seems to indicate that's the case! Excited to finally see it in action.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wouldn't get my hopes up about any E3 announcement. Based on what I know, it's quite unlikely. I'm happy to be proved wrong, though!

Kailem

But unrealistic hopes are the best kind of hopes!

Corporal Hicks

Are they?

I dunno...I'd rather avoid another Blackout blow-out. That really bummed me out. 

Voodoo Magic

Yes, not again please. The reception for Read, Play, Watch turned out to be quite the debacle!

Add the Fred Dekker toxic fan blame game, and The Predator unreleased alternate endings and it was quite a painful several months I'd like to forget!

Kailem

You mean you're *not* taking this vague, non-committal tweet from someone who may or may not be involved with the game we're discussing as confirmation that not only will we be seeing it released tonight, but also that Alien 5, Covenant 2, a new AvP movie and at least ten Predator sequels are all happening?

Samhain13

Quote from: Kailem on Jun 04, 2019, 02:23:13 PM
You mean you're *not* taking this vague, non-committal tweet from someone who may or may not be involved with the game we're discussing as confirmation that not only will we be seeing it released tonight, but also that Alien 5, Covenant 2, a new AvP movie and at least ten Predator sequels are all happening?

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jun 04, 2019, 01:50:16 PM
Yes, not again please. The reception for Read, Play, Watch turned out to be quite the debacle!

Add the Fred Dekker toxic fan blame game, and The Predator unreleased alternate endings and it was quite a painful several months I'd like to forget!

Things we don't speak of.

Monster Man

Here's hoping you can take up the mantle of an alien once again and start shredding through marines.

The Old One

The Old One

Create the antithesis of the vapid Destiny.

But also create tight shooting gameplay, and a sparse HUD.

Local Trouble

That's a tall order in the age of the shlooter.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jun 17, 2019, 06:25:56 PM
That's a tall order in the age of the shlooter.

I knew we'd eventually enter the Age of the Shlooter but no one believed me!

JokersWarPig

I really hope the motion tracker is a separate tool like it was in ACM and not part of the hud.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed