"You Really Think That You Can Get a Dangerous Organism Like That Past ICC Quarantine?!" - Den Beauvais Talks Illustrating Aliens!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 19, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

Author
"You Really Think That You Can Get a Dangerous Organism Like That Past ICC Quarantine?!" - Den Beauvais Talks Illustrating Aliens! (Read 2,272 times)

DorkiDori

as much as i like sam keiths artwork (i LOVED the maxx), i would like to see earth war redone in an art style that goes better with the over all visual theme set forth in the black and white + airbrushed comics.

Perfect-Organism

If a remake were to be done, the story would merit from going off in a different direction story wise also.  I think some people will agree here that it went off the rails post-Book 2.

I used to think it was the art that was the issue, but I've come to see the light.  A queen Alien mother calling her children across the universe?  You've got to be kidding me.

The Old One

The Old One

Beautiful Isolation Alien.

SM

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 20, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
If a remake were to be done, the story would merit from going off in a different direction story wise also.  I think some people will agree here that it went off the rails post-Book 2.

I used to think it was the art that was the issue, but I've come to see the light.  A queen Alien mother calling her children across the universe?  You've got to be kidding me.

Earth War had way bigger problems than that.  They established the telepathy thing in the early issues of Book 1 so it's not really a big deal.

The Old One

The Old One

It in the end, very much reminded me of the canned 20 Powerloaders vs 20 Queens script.
That kind of stupid OTT.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed