"Hunter's Planet" or "War" ???

Started by happypred, Feb 10, 2008, 12:50:44 AM

Author
"Hunter's Planet" or "War" ??? (Read 4,265 times)

The Diesel

The Diesel

I never bought that a tiny Japanese woman would make it with Predators, either.  She wouldn't last an hour.

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: The Diesel on Feb 22, 2008, 04:56:02 PM
I never bought that a tiny Japanese woman would make it with Predators, either.  She wouldn't last an hour.

Heh, I agree. But still, she was a brown belt or something in martial arts  ;)  :D and she didnt do too bad at taking out all those Aliens with Broken Tusk on that ship. But she had a gun and alot can do that. Imo, she wouldnt make it really, I mean, the only way she would is if she just used a burner for all the Aliens, and like I said before, anyone can burn the hard meat. I couldnt picture her killing one with a spear or wristblades in close quarters, an honorable kill, and I doubt she did because it never mentioned it.

The One and Only

Hunter's Planet was the book I preferred of the two. I did wish however that Dark Horse adapted it into comic form. Mainly to see Levinston's creations, the Buggers, the genetically engineered Alien-cyborgs. Hell, if the powers that be at 20th Century Fox decide to go for AVP 3, set the flick in the future with them. The Buggers seem to be what Weyland-Yutani ,and the military have been wanting to do with the Alien since the very first flick.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: The One and Only on Mar 26, 2008, 04:24:17 AM
Hunter's Planet was the book I preferred of the two. I did wish however that Dark Horse adapted it into comic form. Mainly to see Levinston's creations, the Buggers, the genetically engineered Alien-cyborgs. Hell, if the powers that be at 20th Century Fox decide to go for AVP 3, set the flick in the future with them. The Buggers seem to be what Weyland-Yutani ,and the military have been wanting to do with the Alien since the very first flick.

Heh...we think alike on this topic

some alien fans have issues with the Buggers...but the "bioweapons" division is always mentioned in the Alien franchise so I don't see why not.

I think Hunter's planet would make a sweet comic and maybe even a good movie.

Oh yeah I'm not sure if the Buggers were genetically modified, I think they were basically just cybernetically enhanced, although it was mentioned they were noticeably larger, hmmm...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed