Indiana Jones 5

Started by Immortan Jonesy, Mar 15, 2016, 07:00:16 PM

Author
Indiana Jones 5 (Read 30,825 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

QuoteIndiana Jones is swinging back into theaters.

Steven Spielberg will direct Harrison Ford in the untitled fifth installment in the action-adventure franchise, which will open July 19, 2019, Disney announced Tuesday.

"Indiana Jones is one of the greatest heroes in cinematic history, and we can't wait to bring him back to the screen in 2019," said Disney

genocyber

genocyber

How much you want to bet Ford will only agree to this if Indy dies at the end?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

So the old man loitering around the museum in Young Indy is an imposter?

Hubbs

Hubbs

Seriously, they just need to not do this, Ford is too old, everyone is just gonna have to accept that the guy is too old and the moment has long since past.

Same with Arnie while I'm on it.

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion

If it is anything like the 4th movie I'll want to watch it. 8)

genocyber

genocyber

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Mar 16, 2016, 04:51:25 AM

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh, oh I hope the plot is that Indy's hat was magical all along and some nazi politician is on the hunt to get it before Indy's bodacious granddaughter beats him to it. Actually... that sounds friggen awesome. When can we start filming.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Mar 15, 2016, 11:31:56 PM
So the old man loitering around the museum in Young Indy is an imposter?

So this is no longer canon anymore?

Perhaps there is still hope for the Star Wars prequels! (new ones 8))

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 16, 2016, 03:27:49 AM
Seriously, they just need to not do this, Ford is too old, everyone is just gonna have to accept that the guy is too old and the moment has long since past.

Agree with former, NOT THE LATTER. Arnie is eternal.

walker31

walker31

Quote from: hfeldhaus on Mar 16, 2016, 03:41:25 PM
Quote from: Hubbs on Mar 16, 2016, 03:27:49 AM

Agree with former, NOT THE LATTER. Arnie is eternal.
^^So is Indy!!  He drank from the cup of Christ, which is how he survived the frig in the mushroom cloud. ;D

They should really call this movie... Indiana Jones and the Reason why Ford agreed to do the Force Awakens, and the gave the middle finger to all star wars fans who waited 30 years to see what happened to Han, Luke, and Leia.   Harrison Ford can go F**k himself.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

So it will be 11 years since Crystal Skull came out in 2019. I wonder if this movie will be set in the 60's? Maybe in 1968 or 1969.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Twin Drive Sigma Aquarion on Mar 16, 2016, 04:51:25 AM

The fact Lucas isn't involved ensures that it won't be.  8)

Hubbs

Hubbs

Bottom line, had Indy 4 been a good movie, I'd say go for it, but it wasn't, it was crap. So why risk this again with an even older Ford, I don't think Lucas makes any difference really.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Ewwww, Harrison is too old *cry*... what a bunch of... f**k it, he was the best thing about the new Star Wars and i will watch this guy swinging in a wheelchair if i have to, love Indiana Jones and Ford and i'm so looking forward to this.

Master

Master

Oldiana Jones 5. Really? Ehh, ok. I'm in. Just make Neo-nazies the enemy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed