Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,841,712 times)

The Old One

The Old One

...What?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Fiendishly Inventive on Sep 13, 2019, 12:15:42 AM
And America was never great.

They were still kinda okay back when they kicked Hitlers ass, put a man on the moon and invented the internet. Alas, it's been downhill ever since.  :P

Though to be fair, "Great" Britain is also a bit of a misnomer these days to be honest.  :-\

The Old One

The Old One

It's sarcasm, hence the #edgy. The majority of countries create as much good as bad. But regardless, it's the most peaceful time in our history so far.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Sep 13, 2019, 05:05:57 PM
And America was never great.

They were still kinda okay back when they kicked Hitlers ass, put a man on the moon

Indeed. How to forget such space breakthrough

The Old One

The Old One

Lmao.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

But instead of the new films, living up to the best Star Wars story (KOTOR TSL) it isn't even just fun, or good or even palatable so far. And I was one of the people all for a new continuity at the beginning, use what's best about the old stuff and forget the bad. Pity.

You're right on the money sista. It's one of the best if not the best SW stories. Sometimes I think it's underrated. 

The Old One

The Old One

It is, because the majority of people don't play it because of it's rather outdated functionality on anything but a heavily updated PC version.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

SM

SM

I've never watched any of this guys videos despite them appearing in my recommendations.  Are they all as whiny as the titles suggest?

PredBabe

PredBabe

Whiny enough to keep the circlejerk alive.

SM

SM

Thought so.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Thor Skywalker isn't nearly as whiny as many of the others.  He also doesn't go off on rants about SJWs or the feminist agenda like Geeks + Gamers does.

The Old One

The Old One

Legitimate criticism/another perspective being painted as whinge, oh joy, with an adhominen argument- good eggs and bad eggs always exist. And honestly I think a population of people care much more than is reasonable but I don't think the new Trilogy is good on any particular level, and film is usually worth your time when it's unique. It isn't.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Despite its faults, I was legitimately optimistic about Star Wars again after TFA.  Even more so after R1.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

I wish I felt that way after TFA, but it was too much of a rip of ANH for me to enjoy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed