PG13 TV Spot For Download

Started by Darkness, Jul 26, 2004, 04:32:17 PM

Author
PG13 TV Spot For Download (Read 6,382 times)

Darkness

Darkness

CelticPredator has recorded a 30-second video clip of a PG13 TV Spot that was shown across American television a day or so ago. No new footage was revealed apart from a shot of Adele Rousseau being facehugged.

20040727_8

Download: PG13 TV Spot – Courtesy of FilePlanet (2.9MB)

This is also the first time I’ve benefited from having access to FilePlanet so you’ll need a Gamespy ID in order to download. The voiceover person leads the TV Spot off with: AVP, Alien vs Predator, Rated PG13, August 13th. Thanks to CelticPredator for video-taping and sending me this clip.

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

There's a face hugger heading right for her moey. DUCK!!!  See, what's the big deal? PG13? So what. Looks cool.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Still bad ass.............people complain just because there are going to be kids in the theaters. Oh well.......I bet its still going to be gory and bloody enough. Praying that it is........

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

To be honest, the lack of extreme violence doesn't concern me as much as the child/chav/little sod presence in the screenings. If it scrapes a 12 here in the UK, and I doubt it will, I'll just go to a late showing.

G-Dog

G-Dog

Bingo bro. So worried about kids??? go to a late viewing of the film when its past their bed times!  Besides, seeing an Alien or Predator movie is better seeing at night time instead of the day time you know what I mean?

MoBiUG

MoBiUG

I know exactly what you mean. The film looks kick ass. Infact, with all this hate surfacing due to the rating I'd like to say that in my eyes the film looks better than I ever thought it could. Praise doesn't come much higher than that.

baseman

baseman

This is not Tele-tubbies.  Kids are going to get nightmares just looking at the Alien.  Who is gonna let their kids watch this anyways? Maybe an AVP fan.  Action is cool.

mrlee

mrlee

the effects look great, but it will be a tame movie

lovelytourniquet

lovelytourniquet

I was almost sucked into the anti PG-13 thing but, at least this film is being made. I'm sure it will be just fine. The running time better be more than 87 minutes though, that is F***ing ridiculous.

J

J

G-Dog, you've been saying all the right things bossman, this is no different.  THIS FILM IS GOING TO BLOW THE REST OF 2004 UP!!     ;D  

komodos

komodos

I think the film definitely has to be more than 1h 27 min. I don't mind that it's pg 13 even though I think it should be R, but I just am more concerned about how well the actual movie will be

Cookies

Cookies

Still not the same.  I wanna see the pred rip the spines out of the humans.

Also if this does well (PLEASE IT DOESNT) then who knows if other pred and alien films are gonna get pg13.  Just isnt the same.

mrlee

mrlee

QuoteCOOKIE WROTE:Still not the same. I wanna see the pred rip the spines out of the humans
YEH! that would and should be how it is if 18

komodos

komodos

an alien vs. predator fight without weapons would rock if the predator broke one of the aliens neck and killed him to show predators can beat them with or without weapons

J

J

Komodos, I wouldn't worry man, am pretty sure PA said the film would be longer than Aliens    ;D    I reckon for the sequel, to garantee the fans of its rating we should actually get to witness the skining of a human being, THE ACTUAL PROCESS OF A MAN BEING SKINNED ALIVE, GORE CITY!!  THAT IN ITSELF WILL GARANTEE AN R NO SWEAT!   :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed