Inside The Ark - The Predator's New Spaceship!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 01, 2017, 10:14:17 AM

Author
Inside The Ark - The Predator's New Spaceship! (Read 33,917 times)

The Alien Predator

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 02, 2017, 12:55:24 AM
I'll check on it later. It was really talked about at the end of the script
Spoiler
when the Upgrade takes Rory hostage.
[close]

Ok man, thanks!

SpeedyMaxx

Quote from: SiL on Jun 01, 2017, 10:33:33 AM
Booooo.

Bring back the steamy Aztec vibe from P2. One of the most interesting alien spaceship interiors and it's been replaced ever since with generic sci-fi.

I mean, it's not actually properly lit, etc. in these stills. There's no telling how it looks on film.

(Also P2 sucked)

echobbase79

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Jun 02, 2017, 01:21:36 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Ok man, thanks!

I went back and looked and it really didn't give much description as I remember. It just says the mother ship is a
Spoiler
"WIDER STILL - THE PREDATOR MOTHER SHIP
DWARFS the escaping vessel. Looming; like a nautilus of
molded black steel.
[close]

This is all it had to say about the Ark:
Spoiler

Emergency lights illuminate a dank, organic-looking interior.
[close]

germanator2

I like it. I like the rustic feel it has too it. Doesn't feel too clean or polished. And for those saying they want to see the Predator 2 interior, this is just one pic of the ship we have so far. From the sounds of it, we'll have more than one ship in this film and we could easily have something similar to P2 interior design

The Alien Predator

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jun 02, 2017, 01:54:48 AM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on Jun 02, 2017, 01:21:36 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Ok man, thanks!

I went back and looked and it really didn't give much description as I remember. It just says the mother ship is a
Spoiler
"WIDER STILL - THE PREDATOR MOTHER SHIP
DWARFS the escaping vessel. Looming; like a nautilus of
molded black steel.
[close]

This is all it had to say about the Ark:
Spoiler

Emergency lights illuminate a dank, organic-looking interior.
[close]

Thanks so much for sharing. I am excited to see how the Mother Ship will turn out in this film. I loved the one in AvP.

Master

Quote from: SiL on Jun 01, 2017, 11:00:48 AM
I mean, it's not terrible.

Just really wanna see that tribal look back.

Nr too mate, me too :(

Infected

An engineer in suit would look cool in there.

Never liked the predator ships that we saw in AVP

Mr Buttons

Mr Buttons

Looks cool~ Kinda what I imagined what the interior of the predator ship in the first movie would look like...just maybe bigger

And I like the name of the ship, "The Ark"...reminds me of the transformers autobot ship XD Would that mean that there are a crapload of predators from different clans, or like different alien species altogether in the ship?

KikReask

We're only seeing one shot so I can't say if the design looks good or bad but it does look like an Alien ship. The way the walls are shaped and curved is almost Giger-ish, and if this is the first of many ships I can't wait to see what they all look like. :)

genocyber

Screams Andromeda/Farscape to me over Predator ship.

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Very nice. Still missing Arnold Schwarzenegger. plz get him.

D88M

(Also P2 sucked)
[/quote]

Ohh no you didnt! Is as good as the first one, only that the direction is not and so it seems like a worse movie, which it is but it doesnt suck either, if it was directed by Mctiernan too (did i spelled his name right?) with the exact same script it would better and be as loved as the first one today, though i love both

Master

Quote from: D88M on Jun 03, 2017, 09:45:41 AM

(Also P2 sucked)

Ohh no you didnt! Is as good as the first one, only that the direction is not and so it seems like a worse movie, which it is but it doesnt suck either, if it was directed by Mctiernan too (did i spelled his name right?) with the exact same script it would better and be as loved as the first one today, though i love both
[/quote]

Don't feed him.

D88M

Quote from: Master on Jun 03, 2017, 06:39:42 PM
Quote from: D88M on Jun 03, 2017, 09:45:41 AM

(Also P2 sucked)

Don't feed him.
[/quote]

Yeah i guess so, not unless he gives more of a detailed argument, it seems i having some issues with quoting because i manually edit them sometimes

BigDaddyJohn

I like it so far, but it's only two or three photos so that's not saying much

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed