Started by Darkness, Nov 04, 2006, 04:23:01 PM

Which would you rather see?

Alien 5
194 (38.4%)
Predator 3
311 (61.6%)

Total Members Voted: 437

Author
Alien 5 or Predator 3? (Read 152,340 times)

LORD VADER

LORD VADER

alien prequel sounds promising isn't ridley scott involved

predator 3 will be a hit or a miss i think they should go really dark with it though and should defo be r rated

PS hi everyone been long time lurker decided to sign up  ;D

panzytuio

panzytuio

Quote from: LORD VADER on Nov 26, 2009, 11:44:16 AM
alien prequel sounds promising isn't ridley scott involved

predator 3 will be a hit or a miss i think they should go really dark with it though and should defo be r rated

PS hi everyone been long time lurker decided to sign up  ;D
Oh if Ridley Scott is directing it and not Sigourney Weaver then I would love to have another one.

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

im going with Predator 3

panzytuio

panzytuio

Im looking forward to both equally.  ;D

Bevo2506

Bevo2506

Yea  i hope predator 3 is a lil better than predator 2...i really didnt like p2 that much

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I doubt it will be, considering Antal is following Rodriguez' ideas. P2 was 80s cheese to the max, but at least it made sense.

The Demon

The Demon

I don't find it any where near that cheesy. There was slight cheese in my opinion.

Of course there's the "motherf**ker" part. But the original music score, the subway spinerip, Predator clan and Predator violence was enough to look passed that.

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

Alien 5 cause i'm, just a hardcore alien fan. Also i want to see them do somthing better then a4 although Johner is BA lol

Gwonam

Gwonam

Seeing the horrid Predators script, I have to go with Alien.

LongHairedAussieGuy

LongHairedAussieGuy

Predator 3 by far. I think they have gone as far as they can with the Alien series. I would have liked to have seen an Alien movie on Earth, but now they has already been done with AVP. More is still to be revealed about the Predator in films

Geraint95

Geraint95

Alien 5(prequel). Ridley Scott coming back to the legend he created. Predator 3 may be good and I am looking forward to it, but seeing the space jockeys homeworld and learning about the greatest science fiction creature ever created is too much of an opportunity to miss. Plus as it is a Ridley Scott film it will look, sound, and feel breathtaking from start to finish. Bring it on!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed