Alien Covenant: The Evanus Edit

Started by Evanus, Dec 12, 2017, 06:48:19 PM

Author
Alien Covenant: The Evanus Edit (Read 58,344 times)

HybridNewborn

May I have a link pretty please?  ;D

David Weyland

Watched this edit again last night, so improves the film. Great cut. But I'm very curious to see if Coalesced Chaos' version of Covenant to be released on Alien day can do any better

Evanus

Quote from: David Weyland on Apr 23, 2018, 10:22:44 AM
Watched this edit again last night, so improves the film. Great cut. But I'm very curious to see if Coalesced Chaos' version of Covenant to be released on Alien day can do any better
Thank you. Coalesced Chaos' cut will probably be better! Really liked his Workprint Edition of Prometheus, looking forward to the uncompressed 1080p version.  ;D

David Weyland

I have faith but I'll be disappointed if the Crossing, Advent & Last Supper aren't at least in elements included. The way you emphasised the soundtrack more Evanus & handled Daniels mourning Branson was something I appreciated even more this time.

karimhfl

Please send me the link. I literally made an account on here just for you!

Vorennaal

i am dying for this release. Would someone be kind enough and help me to get a link please? Thank You so much!

trpceto

Hello Alien enthusiast.

Maybe this topic is already discussed, but as a new member I like to clarify it a little bit. So here it goes:

Alien: Covenant - there is the theatrical release 122 min; thanks to Evanus we have extended edition 140 min (thank you Evanus); on https://torrentz2.eu/search?f=alien+covenant+extended, there is 155 min extended fan cut, but i can find it only with Russian audio.

Is it possible to find this 155 min version with English audio?

Also, what is new in this Coalesced Chaos' version, what is the length and were can be found?

Thank You

literally

would love to have a link to check this out!  ty!

varu

varu

Dear, could you give me the link?   ;D ;D

DoctorDolemite

May I please get a link to see this version of the film?  I paid to see the movie in theaters and I own the blu-ray so FOX already got my money for the film.

LtJesseRipley

hey can you link me....

my7of9

May I have a link please.

Hiro7000

Hey. I'm a big fan of Alien Covenant can I have a link to the edit? I already own a copy of alien covenant.

Strocyd

Hey, I'm super late to this party, but I'd love to get a link to this cut.

Evanus

Evanus

New version is up on Mega, made some small changes.. Improved some of the edits, the colour timing of the deleted scenes now matches the rest of the film better and the file size is bigger resulting in better quality overall. Also toned down some of the changes and cuts I made previously, to create a more vanilla experience of the film.

Also, the edit is now included on the fan edits section of muthur9000's Yutani.blog! Thanks again for including it on your awesome site.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed