Behind the Scenes on The Predator Ship in New Episode of The Rundown!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 25, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

Author
Behind the Scenes on The Predator Ship in New Episode of The Rundown! (Read 2,230 times)

Corporal Hicks

The Official Predator Fan App recently uploaded the 5th episode of Season 2 of the Rundown, a web show devoted to Predator! They’ve recently been sharing parts of their interview with Shane Black himself and some behind-the-scenes glimpses!

The latest episode features Shane Black talking about The Predator culture and the film’s handling of the creatures. It also gives us a glimpse behind-the-scenes of the Predator ship, the Ark!

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on The Predator! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

azamultic

I start liking this design of the ship, of course I miss the Predator 2 space ship (that one was the best). But I do dig that design too, showed it to my girlfriend and she got very impressed( she is architect major, and she doesn't like predator )  ;D

D88M

Meh, like the AVP one but a little better

skull-splitter

Quote from: D88M on Aug 26, 2018, 08:50:43 PM
At leasy it looks a bit more organic, but not nearly as iconic as the P2 one.

azamultic

azamultic

AVP looked too sterile(And also influenced a lot from Alien desing, thanks to Anderson), and this one looks more original, it has mach more from Predator(Webing pattern) and also more weared out compare to AVP.

Quote from: skull-splitter on Aug 26, 2018, 09:12:53 PM
At leasy it looks a bit more organic, but not nearly as iconic as the P2 one.

Agree in general, Predator 2 is Iconic for me. At first I thought Shane tried to copy AVP, but now looking at this details, it's much more original compare to AVP (Much more organic, and has feel of history, because of it's textue). I like that Shane Black went with his own original direction.

PS: it looks much better then AvP, but not as "Original" as "Predator 2"

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed