Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 754

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 268,945 times)

The Ultimate Predator

Yes Arnie, is far more superior.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I choose predator 1 but i feel sorry for predator 2  :( so i voted for it.
it has some great moments and it help kick off the AVP movie francies, if it wasnt for the alien skull that is.  ;D

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

For one, I like both movies.  They each have great aspects on their own accord.

But for me, Predator edges out P2 mainly due to Arnold and Carl Weathers great on screen chemistry.

The ability for McTiernan to get an actor like Carl Weathers who can match Arnold in size brings a whole other dimension acting wise for Arnold.

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

Arnie did do a good job playing the "military-ultra-hero" without overdoing it...

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

Critics are say it's arnie's best role and best movie.  ;D

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Predator....

and mr weyland??...i love your avi!! 8)

Harry72

Harry72

Predator 1 is my favourite predmovie, because i am a great Arnold Schwarzenegger Fan.

Danny Glover is not bad, but A.S. is better.  ;D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I think i have seen the first one about 29 times, which obviously means that it's my favorite from the two

Predator Schwarzenegger

Predator Schwarzenegger

Man, I have to ask where you got that avatar, that looks an awful lot like a Venom transformation.... :o

carlp06

carlp06

My choice has definately gotta be predator 1. I think predator 2 looks cheap. >:(

Fussy Face

Fussy Face

i like harrigan. but i like predator 1

YautjaWarrior

YautjaWarrior

They both had some good things going for them but Predator 1 definately comes out on top... :)

I wonder, in a fight, which Predator would win, the one from Predator 1 or the other from Predator 2? ???

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Predator Schwarzenegger on Dec 14, 2006, 09:26:29 AM
Man, I have to ask where you got that avatar, that looks an awful lot like a Venom transformation.... :o

I got from internapse.com

tucko

tucko

Predator 1 ...the only thing I didn't understand about it....what in gos name was a predator doing in the middle of a jungle.

deezl

deezl

the predator is in the middle of the jungle cause it was a very hot year and seeing they use body heat to hunt insto presto it kinda makes lots of sense, plus if you listen to the whole story by anna when they are chillin in the bushes about it only happening in the hottest years, then hey i think it makes lots of sense,

anyways, number 1 is way better for the fact that arnie is in it it didnt help we had to look at gary busey's giant teeth in the second one, pred 2 good but not as good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed