Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 713,228 times)

Dachande

Dachande

Ok, i would do them now but i need to go to bed and watch the special features for alien from the quad to roffle myself to sleep at Gigers accent. They'll be done...when i get time. Also, if you guys could find some images as well, then that would help greatly.

Blue_Flamed_Demon

Blue_Flamed_Demon

Ok i'll go find some. I'll edit this post when I find a image I like. Don't worry I can wait. Thanks for your time.
http://www.pixpulse.com/gallery/0/32/pp457ed4b9bfd59572.jpg
This was the only picture i could find. Will this work?

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

the pred and alien from that, or perhaps from the set photo of AvP2. But dark and the creatures understated and shadowy

anyway, whatever, beggers cant be choosers, and thanks a lot for doing this.

AtR

AtR

Dach will do a good job, I'm happy with his signature.

Dachande

Dachande

: Eidotemits

Blue Flamed, its incredibly hard to use a  real image/ drawing in a sig, as i just found out with Eido's, so imma try to find a Predalien render, probably from one of the Avp games for now

Eido, if theres anything you dont like tell me, and ill try to fix it up

Blue Flamed Demon:

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

No, its great, thanks a lot Dachande, very much appriciated!

Dachande

Dachande

Ok cool, its just hard to make the right kind of signatures, with real images...images from cartoons and such are easier because there isnt a mix of colours per se, but im pleased with how it came out.

Also the transparency effect on the Predalien in BFD's was unintentional to the max XD

wolfboy

wolfboy

Here, I did one for you as well, blue eyed demon.  Dach will probably do most of them though. It's back to school for me heh. Also cause I keep most of my things flash-minimum/simple and I know a lot of people aren't into that.

Blue_Flamed_Demon

Blue_Flamed_Demon

Thank you. I'll use one at a time. I hope you don't mind. They look great! Thanks again!

wolfboy

wolfboy

Yeah, no prob.

Akuma

Akuma

Thought I would throw in my sig. Blue Flamed Demon was the first to claim it...Enjoy  ;D

Akuma

Akuma

If there is anyone else that would like a sig please let me know. Please give the following information so that I can put together a unique sig for you.

1. Style....(Alien, Predator, AVP, etc)
2. Atmosphere....(bright, dark, sketch)
3. Animated...<-- this will take a little longer to do
4. Pics...(need to be at least 225 x 127 pixels)

That is all i will need.

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: Darkness on Jan 21, 2007, 12:14:24 PM
There was a great thread on the old forum called Signature Factory led by Predator Punk. There were some great artists in there.

Mine was made back in the old forum days because of the thread.I found this back in my photobucket, which is the lucky reason it still exists.

And yes PredPunk did a very good job of making sigs for people.(hence mine)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Someone should try getting her back here.   :(

Wolfy

Wolfy

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 03, 2007, 05:47:59 PM
Someone should try getting her back here.   :(

I googled the username and found her, I just hope her MSN address used for her profile is still active.

http://avpoutbreak.conforums3.com/index.cgi?action=viewprofile&username=PredatorPunk

I don't use AIM but her profile there has it as "stayingfr0sty" if anyone would like to try it. Im worried she could think we are stalkers though. ^_^

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed