Ravager
37 (19.7%)
Praetorian
15 (8%)
Queen
38 (20.2%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author
Favourite Alien Unit? (Read 85,635 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Cystic warriors are pretty tight.

Sunset Pred

Sunset Pred

I like the drones there the most useful alien in the hive.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I like the predalien because they can get more health if they kill a lot when upgraded. :)

ElderPredator

ElderPredator

I have to say runners they were damn fast and their attacks were deadly.

The Merchant

The Merchant

You get a crap load of predaliens, you can tear everything apart no problem pretty much. I vote predalien.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

i actually prefer the Praotorians.

alien ravager

alien ravager

I think that the ravager is the best because it is big and tough and isvery hard to kill with normal weapons from a marine unit although they are hard to create is the only down side to these great killing machines

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

Ravager. love seeing all those heads loped off and the blood everywhere. makes me laugh.

mostlycome@nite

mostlycome@nite

Carrier....whats better then bring'in in 12 new recruits to the party during a big battle?

DiabloGuapo

DiabloGuapo

The upgraded queen is my favorite. Not only is it strong but it makes her children stronger. My second favorite is the good old classic warrior.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

Ravagers... I love seein them decapitate all the enemies on screen!  ;D Carriers would have to be my second favorite just becasue you load them up with facehuggers and send them in an enemy base and watch all the fun happen.

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

The true hybrid of the Xenomorphs, the Pred-Alien.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

The predalien. I had one that molted up to 1290 health and a Ravager only has 1000!

Does anybody know what the max health a predalien can molt up too?

Plus I love how they have five different physical looks. Regular predalien, upgraded, upgraded two spines, upgraded four spines, uprgraded six spines.

hunter

hunter

I chose drone it is realy cool  ;D

Bone Crusher

Bone Crusher

predaliens are the best they dont kill hosts and increase in health. The highest i got was 1790 health but was killed by an exo  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed