PREDATOR spot the subliminals - Dillon's death scene

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 03, 2020, 11:31:20 AM

Author
PREDATOR spot the subliminals - Dillon's death scene (Read 2,283 times)

Corporal Hicks

razeak

That was fantastic. Carl Weathers gave a great performance also.

SM

Good vid that.

426Buddy

That was fun  ;D

Can't wait for more. I would be interested in what he thinks of how fast the pred moves after killing Dillon to Billie and then to shooting Dutch. Anytime must have be moving like a maniac.

SM

The only thing I didn't care for was the repetition of footage, but it's hard to avoid considering there's a lot to talk about for such a short sequence.

j0nesy

that's a tricky one; i guess he could have used much longer freeze frames to avoid the repetition, but then a lot of the dialogue would be on top of still images. without seeing that, hard to say if it would have worked better than the repetitive nature

liked the video, though! :)

SM

I'm not going to complain about talking over still images.  ;D

razeak

The T800 vs punks was good also, but not as good overall.

Still Collating...

The thing about the blood on his face coming from nowhere is wrong. After being stabbed by the Predator, it's completely expected that he either threw up blood or it came from the splatter of his abdomen wound. But this analysis was really nice overall. At the same time it shows why the original (as well as the later two sequels to a lesser extant) differs so much from The Predator. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed