Brian Tyler Talks AvP2

Started by Darkness, Aug 09, 2007, 04:46:08 PM

Author
Brian Tyler Talks AvP2 (Read 13,914 times)

D2

D2

exactly mikol.  I think that is the best twist they can do afterall you cannot expect anything bigger than that from fox. Sorry if i spoiled it though.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

WTF Mikol??????? Nike??? Whats the big deal??? You guys are WEIRD...

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Not with early 21st centuiry APCs it can't...

jimmylace

jimmylace

Earth is the Alien homeworld after all. I can feel it in my boner please god no.

Dane

Dane

When does the TRAILER come out??? They should at least have passed out a sneak peek or something by now?!?!?!

FRANKASTER

FRANKASTER

TRAILER NOW MAN!... WHANT TRAILER!

Romantic Alien

Romantic Alien

yes

cherubo

cherubo

I wonder what that twist could be.  Could it be the fusion of alien and predator music due to the appearance of the predalien?

Dan

Dan

A.V.P.2 Trailer please, wanna see it.  Wonder what the predators name should be! Any idea´s?

predx

predx

"I wonder what that twist could be. Could it be the fusion of alien and predator music due to the appearance of the predalian?"  was thinking the same thing and i belive that thats the answer

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

I think its awesome that hes going to sue music from the first 2 movies!   :D     ;D  Also for those who still do not believe there are 2 cultures Predator:Forever midnight(By John Shirley)clearly states on p.106-107 that the predator changes its dialect,and Superman and Batman VS Aliens and Predator supes and bats find a 14000 year old colony which has diferent custums then the other predators.Now,what whould be the point of having 2 dialects when A,you never speak during a hunt,B,you kill all the witnesses(except for 1 or 2 who have become part of the clan)and C,you leave little or no evidence behind?.The answer is........TWO CULTURES!!!!.What say you to that?!   8)  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

If my comment is hard to read then im sorry because i just woke up   :D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

For those who whould like to know more about what i think go to Interesting AvP2 Points(comment 74).

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

See my comment in Sideshow AvP2 Props(#78).Youve got to read it!seriusly,you have to!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

They shood use some of the predator langauge in the movie.Think about it!The Wolf could be fighting and then get thrown down onto the ground,then he could look into the face of the other fighter and say"Ell-osde P**k!"and give a good push and then kick sending the attacker flyling 20 feet!.whould that or whould that not be so cool?!   ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed