AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,522 times)

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Good grief, guys. You sound like a couple of rabid pred fanboys out looking for revenge, and that doesn't represent yourself well. Have a little maturity.    ;)    Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the Predator, but at my core I'm still an Alien fan. I have no problem with preds beating the crap out of aliens so long as it's accurate and true to the Alien and Predator films AVP is based on. That's the main problem I have with past AVP comics, novels & games. They're terribly skewed and differ so much from the films that I dislike them.  Anderson's vision wasn't perfect, but he still did a pretty good job servicing us fans given the circumstances with Fox. And considering the preds were young, highly skilled & trained yet fairly un-experienced, it was a logical & believable series of events. Anderson also did a pretty good job sticking with canon for the most part. A few scenes would've made more sense if certain other scenes were finished or filmed.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

If two predators act stupidly and waste their time with humans and posing around when they should be trying to keep track of Aliens, of course they're going to die.  What would have been "beyond gay" was if those two creatures had survived.  And if you want Aliens to be easily killed, then your'e going to dilute the Predator. The Predators consider them the most challenging prey in the entire galaxy, which is why they use them as a rite of pasage. If they can kill them easily, then it makes a mockery of their own rite of passage, which you shouldn't want.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Also, what do you mean the PRedators are going to kill Aliens "this time around"? Their entire nest got incinerated, the adults were destroyed and the Queen was disposed of. How is that winning? The main one even shot several of them in quick succession.

predatoriankang

predatoriankang

Xenomorphine,thats impossible cause they made the avp movies like the avp comic book series,and we all know females exsist in the comics.Most likely there is one queen predator.Like the queen for the aliens.

PredKing87

PredKing87

Yes the aliens are strong but im sure there is other creatures just as strong if not harder to kill..And hell YEA IT WAS GAY them predators reguardless should not have died from one alien..ANDERSON IS AN ALIEN FAN AS YOU CAN SEE..So he make the predators sum pussyz..This time the PREDATOR WILL KILL LIKE 20 ALIENS IN 5 MINUITES SO I DONT CARE ABOUT AVP ANYMORE..LIKE I SAID ALIENS BETTER BE READY TO DIE!! WATCH A PREDATOR WILL KILL THEM ALIENS WITH EASE.AND FOR THE RITE OF PASSAGE YEA FOR THAT CLAN..DIFFER CLANS USE DIFFER RITUALS..DO THEY NOT

PredKing87

PredKing87

AND THEY WERNT WASTING THEIR TIME IF YOU WATCH CLOSELY U WILL REMEMBER THE HUMANS HAD THEIR GUNS SO THERE FOR THEY WERE GETTING THEM BACK..IF YOU ASK ME ANDERSON WASTED HIS TIME TRYING TO MAKE THE ALIENS SUPERIOR.BUT WE WILL SEE WHO COMES OUT IN A REAL BATTLE..

HuntersMoon

HuntersMoon

I   ;D   Im not sayin who is better and shit but the predator is supposed to be superior.Im just glad that the predator finally is gonna show what a real predator can do..Not some stupid unblooded young predators..THE PREDATOR IS GONNA WIN AND THE PREDALIEN IS GOING TO BE THE LAST BATTLE ON THE ROOFTOP I WOULD IMAGINE..As FOR THE QUEEN IF SHES IN HERE THAT WOULD MEAN SHE HAS ALREADY BEEN KILLED BY THE PRED OR THE PREDALIEN KILLED HER/ OR HUMANS/!!EITHER WAY IF SHES IN HERE SHE WONT MAKE IT LONG..HAHA. CUZ THE ROOFTOP IS THE LAST BATTLE WIT THE PREDALIEN.. GO PREDATOR!!

AVP 2

AVP 2

I just no that the alien fans are really mad even b4 seeing it..Cuz AVP had aliens kickin preds asses all over.But it wasnt rated R and didnt have much action.But AVP2 is HARD RATED R and has tons of action. So the first ACTUAL GOOD MOVIE will be for the predator fans i believe.Since the ALIENS already had their turn of winning sum what..Now The predator will have its turn. U ALIEN FANS ARE GONNA BE MAD JUST LIKE US PREDATOR FANS WERE. hehe

TRAILERIN4DAYS

TRAILERIN4DAYS

IM SO GEEKED LOL THE TRAILER IS COMING NEXT WEEK..I HAVE A FEELING B4 WED.I HOPE THE TRAILER DONT SHOW THE PREDALIEN CUZ IT USUALLY RUINS THE SCENE FOR ME.BUT ITS THEIR CHOICE I HOPE IT DOESNT SHOW ALOT OF THE MAIN FIGHTS EITHER..WITH AS SECRETIVE AS THEYVE BEEN IM SUPRISED THERE SHOWING ANYTHING..

CoNfUsEd

CoNfUsEd

I GOT A VERY GOOD QUESTION I THINK AND I WOULD APPRECIATE IF I GET PPLS OPINOIN.GREG SAID THERE ADDING MORE TO THE MOVIE DOES THAT MEAN LONGER FIGHT SCENES OR JUST MORE SCREEN TIME FOR ACTORS..I HOPE EXTENDED FIGHT SCENES..CARE TO COMMENT??????????   ???  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

fight scenes cost money  but who knows, maybe Fox really liked what they saw and figured "we've got a money-maker on our hands!  let's spend money to make money!!!"

Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime

I agree with some of the comments made,  that a predator hunting a alien should be hard!  kinda ironic that us as humans with our brains and weapons etc are easily defeated by a predator and the aliens arn't. That to me is more relistic!  But yeh! i felt that the two predator's getting killed by one alien in AVP was shite! i really like the pred with the two blade's and skull on his back he looked the hardest! and got battered! Hopefully Aliens vs. Predator will undo some of the mistakes that the original made!  Rock On!

rachel_xx

rachel_xx

i hope the predz in avp2 look as sexy as he did in preditor1, he was fitt yummy x

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Oh they're adding something alright!   ;)  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

predatoriankang: The comics mean nothing. The original writer's guide Dark Horse gave to writers actually pointed out that no gender attributes were allowed to be shown, because, as they stated, if you were close enough to see them, you're already dead. :)  In the films, the ones we've already seen could easily be female. I don't believe it's realistic that something with jaws like taht would be able to suckle breasts without mutilating them. It's unlikely they have females with breasts, in my view.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed