AvP2 Trailer Status

Started by Darkness, Aug 02, 2007, 08:42:09 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Status (Read 19,776 times)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

PredKing87: If there are other creatures either as strong and adaptable, if not more so, then why do their rites of passage uniformly have them face Aliens every time? It's because they have yet to find another creature as strong or as adaptable, even in thousands of years.  I don't see why you think Predators are invincible agaisnt Aliens. If they can be killed by Danny Glover or Arnie, an Alien is definitely going to be able to kill them.  You admit yourself that you only want to see twenty Aliens killed by a single Predator "in 5 minutes". You seriously need to stop hero-worshipping Predators, if you seriously believe they're capable of doing anything of the sort, without resorting to ranged weapons.  Ask yourself what the point of this franchise is if one creature is able to dispatch the other with ease? There would be no point in them showing that.  Sure, the Predator wanted their guns back, but even a reasonably trained human could have killed the few who had them in far less time. They wasted time being sadistic and showing off. That's precisely the mentality Aliens take full advantage of.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

HuntersMoon: We don't know when the rooftop scene happens. It could be at the start.  AVP 2: Aliens weren't "kickin preds asses all over." If you watch the film, you'll see a single Predator wiped out the entire nest and neutralised the Queen. I don't see how that equates to some immature need to see Aliens mewling around like little baby kittens, while you get a hard-on at the sight of a Predator being hunky and walking around like it's on steroids.  No offence, but those who worship the Predators as some sort of invincible gods need to remember what happened to the fictional humans who used to do that. :)  That and the Colonial Marines who thought they'd have no problem, just as much.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

another thing i want to point out is that with this sequel being set in the present, on planet earth, and essentially starring only one Predator, this movie seems to feel more like Predator 3. which i'm totally fine with, because like you i want an AVP set in the Alien universe.  but does anyone get what i'm saying?  do you agree/disagree

HunterMoon

HunterMoon

Yes you are right but like i said b4 the predators are superior and not just becuase of the technology..I am not saying they will never die cuz they do but its only because the first 2 PREDATORS were cocky and could of been killed them..Depends on the predator and this one in AVP 2 is not bullshiting and does not care and you will see what a predator can do..And the right of passage is for that CLAN. how many time u ppl got to be told differ clans do different things..THIS PREDATOR IS GONNA FUK THEM ALIENS UP CUZ HE KNOWS WHAT HE WAS DOING.unlike them AVP predators..So its all good, the predator fans will get there turn..And i dont no why i even comment im just saying what i see and what i no..You alien fans are too uptight..I would be especially from the looks of AVP 2..predators turf..

AlienKing

AlienKing

Yeah it does depend on how the predator is and they were cocky as hell.AVP 2 will settle who will win in a real right..NOT ANDERSON making aliens invincible..I like FAIRNESS and (Huntersmoon) is probably right, this predator in this movie is gonna CUT THRU ALIENS LIKE BUTTER, and i like aliens better.But in reality the predators will win..

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

HuntersMoon: It isn't just the clan. It was a global ritual, for all of them who contacted humanity.  And there is nothing to suggest they "are superior", unless you happen to believe all that 'Yautja' stuff from the books.  AlienKing: If the Predator has no problem with Aliens, what's the point in even making this film?  I could kill a lion with a knife, if I got lucky, but I'd be extremely fortunate to do so without injury (especially if that lion produced acid for blood) and there is zero to suggest I'd be able to find killing one a second time any easier than the first.

PredKing87

PredKing87

global ritual lol thats funny cuz only that clan came there every hundred years to do that. There is different clans that come there just to hunt period like predator for instance..ITS NOT A GLOBAL RITUAL IF THATS THE CASE THEN PREDATOR ONE AND PREDATOR 2 MOVIE WOULD HAVE MARKINGS..DIFFER CLAN BUDDY..YOU REALLY NEED HELP..AND I DONT SEE WHY NOT TO BELIEVE THAT YAUTJA STUFF WHEN U BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT IS SAID OR WRITTEN ABOUT THE ALIENS ORIGINS NOW DONT YOU.. THAT FUNNY..AT LEAST THEY EXPLAIN THE YAUTJA ORIGIN UNLIKE ALIEN WHICH IS JUST SPECULATION AND NO MUCH IS KNOWN. THIS PREDATOR WONT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS KILLIN THESE ALIENS CUZ LIKE I SAID HE KNOWS WHAT HES DOING. HE MAY GET HURT BUT HES A SOLDIER IM SURE HE CAN HANDLE IT..LIKE I SAID U ALIEN FANS BETTER BE READY..it doesnt matter the film will back what i say up..predators are SUPERIOR

AlienKing

AlienKing

There would be a point to making the movie..Its just how the movie would really go i would imagine..its just specualtion but the predators are gonna kick the aliens asses in this one..that doesnt mean they shouldnt make the movie.The aliens in avp killed 2 predators in ten minuites so what would of been the point for the predator fans..the alien fans are just gonna have to deal with this one like we did for avp aliens.. whats a few dead aliens gonna do their basically parasites..There numbers are abundant.unlike the predator which is one..That is why the predators will win cuz they only need one for many opponents..I LOVE ALIENS but the predators would win in a fair fight. Maybe not always but you no what 90% of the time they would outmatch and alien head on..

Xenomorph

Xenomorph

Xenomorphine your not making much sense lol..   ::)   it is not a global ritual that was a ritual FOR THEIR CLAN..like he said then the rest of all the predators we seen would have had markings down to predator 1 and 2 movie..Aliens are the best killing maching. but the Predator is the best hunter.Well see how it goes down...And I DO THINK THE ROOFTOP is the last battle i think it would be a great place FOR A LAST SHOWDOWN..plus the predalien makes it way into a hospital right? so i think it would make its way up to the roof where the predator and him duke it out..IM ONLY HOPING BUT IT  SOUNDS GOOD TO ME..I BET THATS HOW IT WILL GO..

PrEdAliEn

PrEdAliEn

COLIN AND GREG SAID THEY WERE ADDIN SCENES OR SUMTHIN WHAT ARE THEY ADDIN? I DONT THINK IT WILL BE MORE FIGHT SCENES MAYBE THEY ARE EXTENDING THEM. I personally can wait for the Predalien..I hope it has dreads.The best art was the one where it had the predator looking wristblade tail and the tall body with the dreads..the one on the predalien page on here..I HOPE IT LOOKS LIKE THAT..

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Ok, Ive been pretty patient, but where the hell is this trailer? this movie comes out in a little more than 4 months, and Fox has not even admitted its existence, if we just got a teaser site with nothing but the logo, I would be satisfied for the moment, but nothing except one little production photo, and a foriegn dvd case has been shown.  they only reason Fox would be waiting this long to Advertise a movie is if it sucked.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

OR if it's incredibly awesome and is gonna kick our butts  i bet they're gonna release a butt-load of stuff at the same time to thanks us for being such great and patient fans! =]

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

It was a global ritual. You only have to look at what the inscriptions said to prove that. It was merely to do with the rite of passage, not the usual hunts they come here for. They can do the latter at any time. The pyramids were done for a completely different reason. It was nothing to do with different clans or whatever. It was what they used the enslaved human race for, en masse.  Even the writers of the films say both of them were deliberately written as featuring inexperienced creatures. If so, then they would never have faced an Alien before.  Please don't make assumptions about me. I don't believe the Yautja stuff because it's stupid and contradictory. Even the directors have said it's not canon. I don't believe the novels and comics when it comes to the Aliens, either - for the same reason.  The Predator will have problems dealing with these Aliens, I can virtually guarantee it. I'll even tell you why: If it was easy, then there would be no story and the film would fail.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Who cares if Predators kill Aliens? No Alien fan is going to criticise that. You assume they do, because you admit you could not mentally handle the fact Predators died because they got egotistical. Most of us don't have such a fanboy complex and don't masturbate every time an Alien or Predator is shown on screen.  We don't care if Aliens are shown as dying, so long as it's realistic. If the range decreases, then the odds even up. That's how it is.  We also know for a fact it will need  to use a medical kit. Why would it do that if it doesn't get severaly injured?

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

LOL!!! Theyre not gonna thank us! Fox, thank the fans? Get the f*ck outta here? If they DO want to say thank you and sorry they should make AvP 3 with an 100 million dollar budget...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed