AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine

Started by Darkness, Jun 22, 2004, 09:44:59 PM

Author
AvP Article in Sci-Fi Magazine (Read 27,394 times)

Winston

Winston

good question but i dont think so   8)  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

i think they does, cause look at the pred1 predator no mask and the pred2 no mask, the pred1 pred is all white with green/brown and the pred2 pred is brown/orange with little tiny hornes or bubbels.

ghost_face_kilah

ghost_face_kilah

buy the way how much predators r there in this movie?

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

? i had more comments and Winston too ?   ???   Darkness?

Majin Jekku

Majin Jekku

The aliens are mindless creatures.  They act on instinct and are not really all that smart.  Think of xenomorph as a worker ant.  It has an objective to gather food for storage and such...  It just does what it is supposed to do.  Every xenomorph has an objective.  The "face hugger" has to seek out a host to desposit the alien/egg/whatever down the throat.  The "chest burster" escapes from the host, killing the host in the process and must grow into a full fledged xenomorph.  So, the fully grown xenomorph works for the hive and defends the hive with it's life all while collecting hosts for the eggs to help the hive grow strong with more xenomorphs.  Now, there are two theories I heard about the queen of the hive.  First off, the queen of the hive must keep reproducing eggs.  Let's just get that out of the way first.  I've heard two theories about how alien queens come to be.  The first one is mentioned in Alien 3.  It all starts with a face hugger... There is a special face hugger called the "queen face hugger."  It's much larger than the normal "face huggers" and instead of that tan color, it's black.  One of these face huggers put the alien queen in Ripley's stomach.  If you watched the deleted scenes in the Alien Quadrilogy, one of the convicts finds the "queen face hugger."  The second theory about the birth of a queen alien is that the aliens have some kind of psychic energy.  And, during the the start of a new hive...  One of the aliens will evolve into a alien queen.  However, if there is an alien queen... We will not see another queen in the same hive unless the hive grows too large for one queen to handle.  So, yeah...  But, what came first?  The alien queen or the egg?  We don't know.  >_>;  Also, another fact about the aliens is that... They take on characteristics of their hosts they are born from.  Notice how the xenomorph sort of resembles a human in the first two movies and then the one that is born through the dog or ox in the third movie is much faster and runs on all fours a lot.  Anyway, I'm done ranting about the aliens.  I hope they win. But, I think the predators will win.  Oh well.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Oh, never mind.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

hmm... i think there is just a special facehugger with an queen embryo. and, yo, Majin jekku do u got an explanation for the Predalien? I think it comes from a Bio-Lab, Not with charactistics from it's host.

Winston

Winston

ghost_face_kilah, there are five teenage preds and a shit load o aliens

Winston

Winston

i agree with Alien Emperor.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Yes, finally someone agree's with me.

Winston

Winston

Well atleast i made someone happy today

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

With my predalien theory   ;D  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

Really i think it's b*llshit, that the predalien comes simply from an embryo that takes 'some' charactistics. If u call the predalien some defaut alien. There's really no other explanation, the predalien is created in the labs.

Winston

Winston

i think this topic is pretty much shot to hell   8)  

alien

alien

One of the aliens in AVP has green lines on its head, why is that? Is it the leader or something?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed