The Warhammer 40k Thread

Started by The Kurgan, Dec 09, 2018, 02:19:07 PM

Author
The Warhammer 40k Thread (Read 63,849 times)

Xenomrph

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

That goes double for you!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

If I must :(

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Already have one. Trazyn is my spirit animal.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Okay, then get this:

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-US/Szarekh-The-Silent-King-2020

And dedicate it to CB.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Haha

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

How's the backlog coming along?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Been chipping away at it, working on a festive holiday village right now.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

The trick is keep adding to it faster than you can chip away at it.  Can you do that?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

After a neo-nazi attended a Spanish tournament, wearing his regalia, and was not ejected for dubious reasons:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2021/11/19/the-imperium-is-driven-by-hate-warhammer-is-not/

Classic stuff:

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Just recently got the Warhammer 40k Fireteam board game, which is the first Warhammer anything I've ever delved into. Haven't read the rules yet, but I'm guessing this is like, a very stripped down version of the core game since it is designed to be played out of the box? There are a decent handful of minis in here that need to be constructed/painted.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 30, 2021, 12:24:01 AM
Just recently got the Warhammer 40k Fireteam board game, which is the first Warhammer anything I've ever delved into. Haven't read the rules yet, but I'm guessing this is like, a very stripped down version of the core game since it is designed to be played out of the box? There are a decent handful of minis in here that need to be constructed/painted.
Do you mean Kill Team? The older Kill Team from 2018 was kind of a stripped down version of 40k, in my experience the new Kill Team is that it's pretty different from vanilla 40k.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 30, 2021, 12:39:33 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 30, 2021, 12:24:01 AM
Do you mean Kill Team? The older Kill Team from 2018 was kind of a stripped down version of 40k, in my experience the new Kill Team is that it's pretty different from vanilla 40k.

Nope, this is the box here:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed