The most recent concert you have been to.

Started by Ghost Rider, Mar 27, 2008, 01:24:50 AM

Author
The most recent concert you have been to. (Read 77,674 times)

Salt The Fries

Well, my last concert was The Cure on February, they played 3:15 hour set consisting of 37 songs and 3 encores. My next will probably either Buzzcocks or My Bloody Valentine.

Amaymyon666

Just saw U.S. Black Metal Legends MORBOSIDAD....One of the sickest shows i been to in a while.. I still have Goat cum in my ears... hahahaha

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I'm going to a Iron Madien concert in June!

Da-Wolf

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on May 29, 2008, 06:03:47 PM
lucky bastard *sniff*

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on May 29, 2008, 06:03:47 PM

SLIPKNOT concert for me in June :D

fluxcap

Saw Cut Copy here in Toronto in early may.

Alien Drone 531

I saw the blue man group with my 8grade class a couple of days ago if tht counts

DoomRulz

Last night, Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem Fest: Slipknot and Disturbed headlining along with Dragonforce and Mastodon.

Sgt. Johnson

Kid Rock at Corpus Christi, Texas
Alot of red neck ugly chicks smoking everywhere. It was windy and ash got in my eyes

DoomRulz

That sux. I had to avoid inhaling so much weed and 2nd hand smoke last night, I thought I was gonna vomit.

Sgt. Johnson

and you know when your performer is like I wanna hear the sexy people, or this is for the sexy people. The worst looking people you had ever seen in your life would scream and cheer. It looked like your county fair where they bring in the rides from a trailer and set them up in a day. Oh and In the VIP section there was an orgy... Seriously. no one broke it up either. it was sorta cool because there were some hot chicks.

out of the two concerts ive been to, Peter Frampton(Bald) and styx was the best. come sail away was awesome.

DoomRulz

ROFL, an orgy??!! Wow...never heard of that happening before. Where was the VIP section?

Sgt. Johnson

it was right in front of the stage  :o  i'm just shocked they didn't break it up. but rev run was there and peter wolf whoever he is. and rev run made a funny face at me when he saw my fro and he touched it  8)
i can't believe i witnessed an orgy

Corporal Harrison

The Who concert

Darwinsgirl

Gordon Lightfoot  ;D

and before that Mary Black ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed