Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 862,887 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Whats the AvP thing in that one?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 05:28:21 PM
http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o127/filmman01/alien%20and%20predator%20props/AVPwardrobe013.jpg

Whats the AvP thing in that one?

They are smaller figures made by MICROMAN, they are hard to find now and they cost quite a bit of many for there size, you can see more info at the link below 

http://www.microforever.com/2005AVPaliens.htm

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ugly. I take it your the kind of person to get stuff like Mezitz?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 06:12:13 PM

Funny you should say that but I got the ALIEN mezitz today, I never normally buy these type of things but I was curios about them, they are all right but not as fun as McFarlane or Hot Toys  :P I am just increasing my collection with different types of stuff until the AVP-R NECA figures are released.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 12, 2007, 06:12:13 PM

Come on man!! They're aweseom!!! The Preds as well!
But the Microman are way cooler, better in design and looks than Hot Toys Snap Kits, but pretty cool!
Check my pic a few post above...I'll try and shoot a few more pictures later this week...I hope!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Just got this :D :D :D just starting to build it now,, where do recon i should put it, next to Hudson of next to the AvP alien? i recon Hudson.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: shakermakerman on Sep 13, 2007, 04:08:36 PM
Just got this :D :D :D just starting to build it now,, where do recon i should put it, next to Hudson of next to the AvP alien? i recon Hudson.

Cool man! hot toys rules, im getting my elder predator next week, a lill late but what the hell  ;D

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Sep 13, 2007, 04:14:07 PM

Cool man! hot toys rules, im getting my elder predator next week, a lill late but what the hell  ;D

I have him he's bad ass but you do know about the quills dont ya? iv not put mine on yet but i seen this dude on youtube how to do it, once you start with hot toys you kind of get hooked lol.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

lol, yes i saw that video  :D "Pitu" is the man!!  :D

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Sep 13, 2007, 04:34:17 PM
lol, yes i saw that video  :D "Pitu" is the man!!  :D

:D thats him ,seems like a cool dude he should come on here.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Sweet, I just bought it... it will be my first hot toys figure and I should hopefully get it sometime next week!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Sweet, I just bought it... it will be my first hot toys figure and I should hopefully get it sometime next week!
Oh its my fave now.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Sweet!  8)

FYI, Pitu hangs out over at the Sideshow forum.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: FACEBOX on Sep 14, 2007, 05:36:06 PM
Sweet!  8)

FYI, Pitu hangs out over at the Sideshow forum.

ah cheers mate.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

New addition to the collection time once again.  And this one is a real exciting one for me.  I sent the "Bug Hunt" kit off to Vindicator with a couple of requests.  I thought the kit would look great with the Pred being an Elder and have this great scar going across one eye.
Vin took all that and added a whole lot o' extra coolness to it including a kick ass water effect in a special base he had routed out to fit the kit.   
Trust me, I couldn't be happier to have this one in the collection.

On to the pics....

And "Joe'd" means everyone who's been banned/suspended by the Spawn forums current asshat mod.  ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed