Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 862,807 times)

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

I have only a few collection of this franchise:

VCDs:
Alien
Aliens
Alien 3
Alien Resurrection
Predator
Predator 2
Alien Vs. Predator

DVD:
Alien Vs. Predator: Unrated Edition

Games:
AVP:R
AVP 2
AVP: Primal Hunt
AVP: Extinction

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: JDubG on Mar 07, 2008, 06:05:38 AM
Sweet comic collection DoomRulz! What is your favorite comic?

Out of what I have there, or comics in general?

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

I LOVE THE FIRST AVP COMICS. They have such wonderful human characters and story feels a lot to a movie. Of the top three best comics I have ever read I ll put that one on number two.

Destroyer

Destroyer

I only have two decent models.  Both are Super Edge Predators that I painted myself.

Predator 1

Masked...

Face...

Predator 2 Elder

Nothing compared to some of your collections...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I really like the paint job on those. Great job dude!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

we nned more pictures

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Should be able to post up mine next week.

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 13, 2008, 09:12:04 PM
Should be able to post up mine next week.

Alright. I want to see your collection, rock on!

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yeah lol, I've been dying to post the damn things but I'm only just getting a digital camera around spring break/easter break.

ravager032

ravager032

Heres my collection:

Figures

Alien queen box set.
Alien.
Alien warrior.
Dog alien.
Alien warrior (alien ressurection).
Corporal Hicks.
Battle alien.
Grid alien.
Hybrid predalien.
Alien warrior (AvPR).
Predator 2 with spear.
Predator 2.
Elder predator.
Celtic predator.
Predator.
Limited-Edition collectors club stealth predator.
Collectors club stealth celtic predator.
Wolf predator with mask.
Wolf predator without mask.
12-inch stealth scar predator.
12-inch predator.
Birth of the hybrid box set.
Alien attacks predator.
Celtic predator throws alien.
Alien queen with base 4''.
Predator with base 4''.

Movies

Predator.
Predator 2.
Alien.
Aliens.
Alien vs Predator.

Plush

Hybrid chestburster.
Facehugger.

Comics

Alien vs predator thrill of the hunt.

Games

Aliens vs predator extinction.
Predator concrete jungle.

Models

Alien warrior.
Alien.
Alien warrior with egg.
Predator
Ripley with power loader.

Kenner

Rare stealth attack predator.

Metz-its

Predator.
Predator unmasked.
Predator 2.

Thats it.

spawn_se7en

spawn_se7en

Heres my most of collection which has been hard to get from up here in the North of Scotland it takes for ever for things to come and there are no shops, I have to order everthing off the internet.

Alien and Predator DVD's - Alien Legacy R2, Alien Quadrilogy R1, Alien Legacy Pro Disc R2, The Alien Saga R1, Predator SE R1 & R2, Predator 2 R1, Predator 2 SE R1, Alien vs Predator R1 & R2 & R3, Alien vs Predator Unrated R1, Alien vs Predator Blueray (Which I cant play as it is the USA version and I need to Buy the UK one)

Alien and Predator Books - Aliens Earth Hive, Aliens Nightmare Asylum, Aliens Female War, Aliens Genocide, Aliens Music of the Spears, Aliens Orgional Sin, Predator Concrete Jungle, Aliens vs Predator Prey, Aliens vs Predator Hunters Planet, Alien vs Predator The Creature Effects of ADI, Aliens vs Predator Inside the Monster Shop & Alien/Predator Panel to Panel.

Aliens and Predator Comics & Graphic Novels - Alien The Illustrated Story from Heavy Metal Magazine, Alien3, Aliens Newts Tale, Alien Resurrection, Aliens Alchemy, Aliens Apocalypse the Destroying Angels, Aliens Book 1 & 2, Aliens Dark Horse Presents, Aliens Earth Angle, Aliens Earth War, Aliens Female War, Aliens Genocide, Aliens Glass Corridor, Aliens Harvest, Aliens Havoc, Aliens Hive, Aliens Kidnapped, Aliens Labyrinth, Aliens Lovesick, Aliens Lucky, Aliens Mondo, Aliens Music of the Spears, Aliens Nido (This is a Spanish Comic), Aliens Pig, Aliens Purge, Aliens Rogue, Aliens Scarifice, Aliens Special, Aliens Stalker, Aliens Stronghold, Aliens Survival, Aliens Tribes, Aliens Wraith, Aliens Xenogenesis.

Aliens vs Predator Book 1, Aliens vs Predator Eternal, Aliens vs Predator Deadliest of the Species, Aliens vs Predator War, Aliens vs Predator Booty One Shot, Aliens vs Predator Duel, Aliens vs Predator Thrill of the Hunt, Aliens vs Predator Xenogenesis.

Predator, Predator 2, Predator Bad Blood, Predator Big Game, Predator Captive, Predator Blood Sands of Time, Predator Cold War, Predator Concrete Jungle, Predator Hell and Hot Water, Predator Dark River, Predator Hell Come A-Walkin', Predator Home World, Predator Invaders from the 4th Dimension, Predator Jungles Tales Classic, Predator Kindred, Predator Nemesis, Predator Primal, Predator Race War, Predator Strange Roux, Predator Xenogenesis.

Aliens vs Batman, Aliens vs Green Lantern, Aliens vs Jugde Dredd, Aliens Wild CATS, Aliens Superman 1 & 2, Alkiens vs Predator vs Terminator, Predator vs Batman 1,2 & 3, Predator vs JLA, Predator VS Jugde Dredd, Predator vs Magnus Robot Fighter, Predator vs Superman, Predator vs Tarzan, Aliens vs Predator vs Darkness vs Witchblade 1 & 2.

Aliens Omnibus 1,2 & 3, Aliens vs Predator Omnibus 1 & 2, Predator Omnibus 1 & 2

Aliens and Predator Games - AvP 1,2 & Primal Hunt

Alien Plush - Hybrid, Facehugger & Alien 3 Dog

Aliens and Predator 7" Figures - Alien Figure, 2x Aliens Figure, Alien3 Dog Figure, Alien Ressuretion, Hicks without Hat Figure, Hicks with Hat Figure (Club Edition), New Born Figure, Aliens Queen Alien, Alien vs Predator Grid Alien, Alien vs Predator Warrior Figure, 2x AVP-R Alien Figure, 2x Predalien Open Mouth, Predalien Closed Mouth, Alien and Predator Box Set Figure, Predator Masked Figure, Predator 2 Removable Mask Figure, Predator 2 Spere Figure, AVP Celtic Figure, AVP Hero Figure, AVP Old Warrior Figure, AVP-R Wolf 1 & 2 Figure and Lastly AVP Clocted Figure (Club Edition)

Other Figures - Aliens and Predator Metiz Figures(3 Aliens, Ripy, Kane, 3 Predators), 6x Alien vs Predator Cosbaby (which I got today and r very cool).

Movie Posters - Alien, Aliens, Alien vs Predator Alien, Alien vs Predator Predator, 2x Alien vs Predator Both.
And Lastly I think 3D Alien Poster

I am not sure if that is all of my stuff as I have just move to Dundee and eveything is all over the place. I also have a few Terminator Figures and iteams which I have with my Alien and Predator Collection as I think they look nice together. on a side note I have started to Collect the Hellraiser NECA Figures as well as they are cool and well made I think I have 10 so far and have got 3 more from ebay today and still have a few to go.

And my Girl Friend is planning to make me stand for my Figures as she is quite good at that as she make Swords for fun to add to her collection.

AdamBombOi

AdamBombOi

So, I've got a ton of pics, most being from photobucket, so if they crap out, my bad. I thought I'd break em down individually.

My new Cosbaby AVP guys:

Group shot of the Hot Toys 14":

Palisades:

Special Edition Predator 1

Warrior Alien

Micro Defeated Predator

Celtic

Alien 3 Dog Alien

Limited Edition Alien Pewter Bust

WAT 'Super Deformed' Predator

Full Sized 1:1 Celtic Bio Helmet

Full Sized 1:1 Scar Bio (custom paint job, made of very light plastic)

Kotobukiya 1 Coin Japanese AVP and Predator "Little Statues"

Figures (Neca and McFarlane)

Bookshelf (Missing comics, and three books)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I love that Celtic helmet, where'd you get it?

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Damn! That's a serious collection you've got going there!   :o
Congrats!

Stuff that I'd love to own one day.  8)

AdamBombOi

AdamBombOi

Quote from: FACEBOX on Mar 19, 2008, 02:52:51 AM
Damn! That's a serious collection you've got going there!   :o
Congrats!

Stuff that I'd love to own one day.  8)

Thanks! I know I said in another thread, I don't really care about the Aliens, and that was a little bit too narrow of a thought... I love predator more, but I am still quite the fan!

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 18, 2008, 10:20:42 PM
I love that Celtic helmet, where'd you get it?
From ebay seller CrazyJuno, a lot of message boards have said his stuff is crap, and it's flimsy, and I should pay triple the price from one of their 'friends' - but honestly, it's quality! It's nice and hard, and tough.

I LOVE that helmet! Only paid $150 for it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed