Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,696 times)

ravager032

ravager032

Nice Facebox, very cool. :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 03, 2008, 03:05:00 PM
:o  Ebay doesn't even have the HT marines.  :'(

I'm also losing track of them, I try to save up money, and I look at them the next day and the dreaded, SOLD OUT is written where the price should be. :'(

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

i have the batman vs predator series in 3graphic novels,not bad..thats all haha

as for dvds.....
predator R1 2disc special edition
predator 2 R1 2disc special edition
avp R1 2disc unrated edition
aliens R1 2disc collectors edition
alien 3 R2 2disc definative edition

got loads of the tick comics too :) sweet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'll post my collection in a bit. I just spent the last 2.5 hours unpacking most of my Alien and Predator toys after having them sit in boxes for four years lol

UNFORTUNATELY though...Scar's spear doesn't fit in his hand and the plasma caster support broke :'(. Gonna have to super-glue em I guess.

Facebox, that is a superb collection you have there. Very professionally kept, my hat goes off to you :)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 06, 2008, 01:31:54 AM
I'll post my collection in a bit. I just spent the last 2.5 hours unpacking most of my Alien and Predator toys after having them sit in boxes for four years lol

UNFORTUNATELY though...Scar's spear doesn't fit in his hand and the plasma caster support broke :'(. Gonna have to super-glue em I guess.

Wow, four years?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 06, 2008, 01:46:10 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 06, 2008, 01:31:54 AM

Wow, four years?

Ya. I kept them in boxes b/c I wanted to preserve their value. But now I figure, they look a helluva lot nicer outside their boxes and as long as I take care of them, they'll be ok.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Yeah, I've never put my figs in boxes, I had bad experience with past figs by doing this.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I only take out the figures that don't sell. Most of them are boxs because saving them for later!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 06, 2008, 02:29:10 AM
Yeah, I've never put my figs in boxes, I had bad experience with past figs by doing this.

I'm referring to the original boxes they came in.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Here's my collection, enjoy!

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

nice collection you've got there

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Very nice.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Thats nice. Ya got almost all the AVP comics.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rafael S. on Mar 06, 2008, 11:22:47 PM
Thats nice. Ya got almost all the AVP comics.

Not really. I only have #1-3 from the first series, no more. Though I do have as you can see the first Aliens vs. Predator in which they fight for the first time ;D variant cover too!

JDubG

JDubG

Sweet comic collection DoomRulz! What is your favorite comic?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed