Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,813 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Is that a mini hot toy? If so, it looks really great!!

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: nicky on Feb 08, 2008, 02:05:30 AM
STOP SHOUTING!

And I asked why is the P2 elder is more expenisive than the others, not the other way around.

Because HT knows that people will pay more for it, because it's the Elder, even though it has less accessories.

SiL

SiL

It's also got a much better paint job, and the sculpt has a heckuva lot more detail on it.

nicky

nicky

OK, guys I know the Hot Toys Ripley aint new but I only just bothered to buy her on eBay for about USD 140.00 inc shipping. I've kitted her up to look how she does at the climax of the film.

I wish the bandolier was tighter and that she came with a leather jacket and that the flight suit top wasnt so baggy. The flightsuit color is a bit wrong too. Not sure why she came with a burner and satchel, it would have made more sense if she came with flashlight instead. The pusle-rifle/flame-unit combo could be attatched together more securely too.

darkfaerytales

darkfaerytales

typical of hot toys, to do not so accurated
all the marines aren't so film accurated
anyway they are cool

nicky

nicky

Quote from: FACEBOX on Feb 05, 2008, 06:04:42 PMThe alien IS BLUE, however, the flash of my camera does make it look more blue than it actually is.
Just got my warrior delivered today and it's great - the lue is no where near as bad as I thought it might judging from your pics or what you just said. That's some flash you got on your camera though.  ;)

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Yeah...hehe
My camera's flash can stun a bull elephant.  :-[

Glad you like the figure though.
Hot Toys figures are always better in person. ;)

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: nicky on Feb 10, 2008, 12:40:41 AM
OK, guys I know the Hot Toys Ripley aint new but I only just bothered to buy her on eBay for about USD 140.00 inc shipping. I've kitted her up to look how she does at the climax of the film.

I wish the bandolier was tighter and that she came with a leather jacket and that the flight suit top wasnt so baggy. The flightsuit color is a bit wrong too. Not sure why she came with a burner and satchel, it would have made more sense if she came with flashlight instead. The pusle-rifle/flame-unit combo could be attatched together more securely too.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/nickycheung/n573626252_883098_4779.jpg

I really don't like her face on that figure.  Some of the marines have a lot better faces. Strangely enough I think her shoes are the best part of the fig. Nice detail.

nicky

nicky

I've seen some customized Ripley heads on the Sideshow site and they look way better then the original form by just darkening her hair and eyes with paint.

It seems HT couldnt get the license to make the fig look more like her so they did a sly one and made it look like her except for the colours - its as if they anticipated people to customise them knowing it would look more like her if they dabbed some paint.

nicky

nicky

And now I have the Aliens Warrior. That damn left ankle joint is a pain in the arse and the tubes are a sonofabitch to put on. I also founf the rght-hand limbs to be stiffer than the left which was lame. I wish the knee joints went further too.

Go to my signature and join the Hot Toys group on Facebook.

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

That looks good Nicky. I like the poses. Is the alien tail really that skinny or is it just the angle on the pic?

nicky

nicky

It's the only alien I have but I read a review that said the AvP alien's tails are much thicker so, yes, it is that thin I guess...at least compared to all the other HT aliens. I like the 2nd pose purely because it looks like the alien has got caught in the headlights of an oncoming car.

Go to my signature and join the Hot Toys group on Facebook. :)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

God damn i want that alien!!

XenoPred

XenoPred

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

any one god some cool pics of the ancint pred? both and any one know were to get them both??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed