Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,935 times)

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Jan 02, 2008, 05:53:29 AM
I probably will find one eventually.

By the way, what's this, is this the stealth collectors club predator? 

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Jan 02, 2008, 06:04:31 AM
I also found out there is 4 Hicks variants, with without tracker, with tracker, with tracker (triangle) and collectors club Hicks, I am not sure but there's supposed to be 2 types of motion trackers, both slight different shape.   

I believe you are correct. I have 4 Cpl Hicks. The only reason would have to be variants. If you want I can try to take pictures. It's hard to take good photos of in-package figures. It's also night here so I have to use the flash. That's why my pictures are taken at an angle that reduces the glare. Sometimes I'm good, other times, well you can see it for yourself.

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Cool, I graduated to "Chestburster".

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: •ONEYE• on Jan 02, 2008, 06:21:10 AM
I believe you are correct. I have 4 Cpl Hicks. The only reason would have to be variants. If you want I can try to take pictures. It's hard to take good photos of in-package figures. It's also night here so I have to use the flash. That's why my pictures are taken at an angle that reduces the glare. Sometimes I'm good, other times, well you can see it for yourself.

What is the difference with the motion tracker anyway, I have only read that there different, but I am not sure how and what they look like.

Quote from: •ONEYE• on Jan 02, 2008, 06:21:10 AM
Cool, I graduated to "Chestburster".

Congratulations  ;D

And your collection puts mine to shame, and I have a lot of stuff.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Quote from: FACEBOX on Jan 02, 2008, 05:46:12 AM
Well... I don't bother much with variants.
I have seen the Battle damaged version in stores, but didn't bother picking it up.
Same with NECA's Predaliens.

1 is good enough for me.
Hope you find one. Try posting on the Spawnboards. I'm SURE you will find one there. And for cheap!

Yeh I tend to feel the same way but I sometimes like getting the 2 variants because for one I just like being able to have both and see the difference.

Another cool thing that I did was in a fan film of mine called AVP: Dark Encounter I used that Queen Alien from the AVP series 2 and I had a fight sequence where the Chopper predator shot the Queen alien with his shoulder cannon so I used the un-damaged Queen to begin and with special effects from my friend Colin I had the predator shoot the Queen and add a little blood and then after he shot the queen I used to battle damaged Queen and the final result looks quite nice ;D

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Jan 02, 2008, 07:14:14 AM

Yeh I tend to feel the same way but I sometimes like getting the 2 variants because for one I just like being able to have both and see the difference.

Another cool thing that I did was in a fan film of mine called AVP: Dark Encounter I used that Queen Alien from the AVP series 2 and I had a fight sequence where the Chopper predator shot the Queen alien with his shoulder cannon so I used the un-damaged Queen to begin and with special effects from my friend Colin I had the predator shoot the Queen and add a little blood and then after he shot the queen I used to battle damaged Queen and the final result looks quite nice ;D

Cool. And the good thing about having Aliens and Predators action figures is that you can use them to shoot your very own Alien vs. Predator toy film!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sometimes I wish I'd have kept my McFarlane figures in their case. They're pretty damn useless out of them. Might start collecting properly soon.

One figure I do regret never finding was the CC Hicks. Any guesses why?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

DVD's
Alien Quadrilogy (nine disks)
Predator (single disk)
Predator 2 (single disk)
AvP: Alien vs Predator (single disk)

Figures
2 ALIEN 12" movie figures
PREDATOR 12" movie figure

Books
The Complete Alien Omnibus by Alan Dean Foster

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: BUGZ on Oct 27, 2007, 08:23:07 PM
Konami Alien Collection -
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/bmctoonz/SP_A0371.jpg
Your little Chestburster has gone to sleep lol.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 02, 2008, 11:04:44 AM
Sometimes I wish I'd have kept my McFarlane figures in their case. They're pretty damn useless out of them. Might start collecting properly soon.

One figure I do regret never finding was the CC Hicks. Any guesses why?

Because its rare and damn cool  :P

@BUDZ

those Konami figures are cool, I have the Alien resurrection warrior alien one, but I can't find many, they are also hated on eBay for some reason. 

Dragonblaster

Dragonblaster

that Warrior Bug rocks ! What company is that one from ?
Could you please take some pics of that one ?

Greetings
DB

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I don't have these in my collection but I thought i'd give something to look at. These pics impressed me so I sent a PM to someone to make a sig of them for me.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Maan i would rip all those boxes to pizes and display all the figures all around my walls, really cant see why people still have them in boxes, its art and art needed to be seen  ;D
maaan your collection rocks!!

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Jan 02, 2008, 09:33:04 PM
Maan i would rip all those boxes to pizes and display all the figures all around my walls, really cant see why people still have them in boxes, its art and art needed to be seen  ;D
maaan your collection rocks!!

Yeah no kidding.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

I've been looking for this First Predator action figure, can anyone tell me where did you all get this from?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed