Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 862,657 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.kisielka.net/AlienPredator/AlienPredator.jpg

The figure at the far right of the 2nd shelf. I just wanna know what figure it is.

SiL

SiL

Hot Toys 1:6 scale Aliens warrior I'd say.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just thought the head looked different to the other Warrior. Must just be the angle.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Yeah. It's Hot Toys.

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: •ONEYE• on Jan 01, 2008, 08:28:16 PM
Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Jan 01, 2008, 07:06:36 PM
Yeah Oneye, Where the HELL did you get that Helmet? That is a really kick ass piece.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=5249&hl=

Cpl Hicks - whatever. I don't know what you pointed out.
Ive been there before, but Im kinda stand off-ish, because I dont have alot of 'garage kits', or the knowlege of airbrushing, or painting skills. Does this site have tutorials, and such to help others with these kind of..."challenges"?

Wernest

Wernest

Movies
- Alien
- Aliens
- Alien 3
- Alien: R

Books
- Aliens: Earth Hive
- Aliens: Nightmare Asylum

Comics
Every A&P comic which was released in Poland

Figures

Movie Maniacs 5
- AvP boxed set

Movie Maniacs 6
- Alien Queen boxed set

Alien and Predator
- Predator
- 12-inch Alien
- 12-inch Predator

AvP series 1
- Scar Predator
- Celtic Predator
- Elder Predator
- Grid Alien
- Battle Alien

Some pics of my figures:

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Cool alien pic, apparently, the blood handed and skull variant of the predator is supposed to be rare, but I have never seen the none blood hand version.   

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No, it's bloody skull that is rare.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Jan 01, 2008, 11:20:31 PM
Cool alien pic, apparently, the blood handed and skull variant of the predator is supposed to be rare, but I have never seen the none blood hand version.   

Rare? Huh... Both my hand and skull are bloody... Same with my brothers... How rare are we talking here?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I don't know. I just know they were variants is all. Mine is bloody - I got it 'cause I knew it was a variant.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 01, 2008, 11:57:58 PM
I don't know. I just know they were variants is all. Mine is bloody - I got it 'cause I knew it was a variant.

Hmm... Never knew that... I bought mine on the release date a few years back, I had no idea!
Lucky me I guess.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Same. I read on Spawn.com that they'd made variants so when I went to buy one - trusty Ground Zero - I made sure I got it. In fact, I'm playing with it now. Stupid McFarlanes and they're crappy quality figures.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 02, 2008, 12:03:02 AM
Same. I read on Spawn.com that they'd made variants so when I went to buy one - trusty Ground Zero - I made sure I got it. In fact, I'm playing with it now. Stupid McFarlanes and they're crappy quality figures.

That one is one of my favorites out of the McFarlanes... And one of the few that hasn't broken anything off of it yet. Even though it is just a rehash of the Deluxe Aliens Vs Predator set.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 01, 2008, 11:55:04 PM
No, it's bloody skull that is rare.

I read it was both, hand and skull, but it probably is the skull, I actually didn't know that there was variants of the predator, wait, I have seen a none blood skull predator, the same place I bought the blood one, but I didn't notice, damn, I should have bought it.

As anybody got the battle damaged queen alien, as seen in the pic

Because I have the none-battle damaged variant, but have never seen the damaged variant, I think, which is supposed to be rare, battle or none- battle.     

JDubG

JDubG

I will post pics later.

Movies
-Alien
-Aliens
-Predator
-Predator 2
-AVP

Games
-AVP2
-AVP Extinction
-Predator: Concrete Jungle

Comics
-AVP (Darkhorse one)

CD's
-AVPR

Figures (just started collecting them)
-Alien Warrior AVPR
-Predalien AVPR
-Predator 2 overcast statue

Calender
-AVPR

Card Set
-AVP
-AVPR

Poster
-AVPR

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed