Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 863,270 times)

JDubG

JDubG

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Jan 01, 2008, 04:32:37 AM
Yeah, I hear you there. I hate when I find something I need for my collection, but dont have the mulah to pay for it. Ive been selling some shite on ebay, and then turn around with the money I make, and buy Predator/Alien stuff. I am trying to go strictly Predator, and Alien (with related items), and get myself a big collection.
Ive been a HUGE PREDATOR fan since I first seen the movie, and always wanted a collection of my own... so, now Its getting to the point where its almost ridiculous.

Same here.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Jan 01, 2008, 04:32:37 AM
Yeah, I hear you there. I hate when I find something I need for my collection, but dont have the mulah to pay for it. Ive been selling some shite on ebay, and then turn around with the money I make, and buy Predator/Alien stuff. I am trying to go strictly Predator, and Alien (with related items), and get myself a big collection.
Ive been a HUGE PREDATOR fan since I first seen the movie, and always wanted a collection of my own... so, now Its getting to the point where its almost ridiculous.

This year I am gonna save my money some more, so I can get some of the larger items that I want... That cost a little bit more moolaaah. I am remodeling my room soon, so I can make more room for my babies. I haven't even put away my new guys yet, because I have no room for them!

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

More in a few moments.

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

REYALS

REYALS

WOW!!!

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Yeah, no kidding. That was whole lot of those Predators where they came from.

Corporal Hicks

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Cpl,
Don't understand. From your point of view?

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Dude..... damn  :o

REYALS

REYALS

Yeah Oneye, Where the HELL did you get that Helmet? That is a really kick ass piece.

Lugosi

Lugosi

Greath collection Oneye  :o

More photos of this Alien Warrior Statue (Palisades)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: •ONEYE• on Jan 01, 2008, 06:51:32 PM
Cpl,
Don't understand. From your point of view?

What is it? The figure I pointed out.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

•ONEYE• has the best collecton that i ever saw in my life! I would do anything for that collection.

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Jan 01, 2008, 08:01:28 PM
•ONEYE• has the best collecton that i ever saw in my life! I would do anything for that collection.

Thanks. It's not the best. There are many items I could add to make it better, but I just don't have the funds. You can see my other stuff in my Picasa on-line album.

http://picasaweb.google.com/WarSpawnRenegade

I no longer have the 1:4 scale Aliens Queen bust. I broke it and sold it to a fellow collector who can fix it. Someday, I may try to get her again.

•ONEYE•

•ONEYE•

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Jan 01, 2008, 07:06:36 PM
Yeah Oneye, Where the HELL did you get that Helmet? That is a really kick ass piece.

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=5249&hl=

Cpl Hicks - whatever. I don't know what you pointed out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed