Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 863,166 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

haha, yeh maybe actually or they just got lazy. :P

REYALS

REYALS

Hey PatrinAvP11... Can toy get a close up on your McFarlane predators from AvP? I see a couple 'variants'. I would like to know if they are custom, or actual figures.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Yeh no problem, I'll put them up in a few minutes ;)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Here ya go & sorry about the quality of the pictures, they were to big to upload the full size---(The description is above each photo so you know what each figure is)

This is a custom figure of Chopper from AVP

Celtic Predator

Customized Scar (Melted his scar symbol on the helmet, made the wristblades shorter, took his shoulder cannon backpack off)

Custom Predator

Normal Scar Predator

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 30, 2007, 07:28:25 PM
Stop f**king quoting pictures.

Lol, easy on the expletives there. And what's with the hostility?

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: PatrinAVP11 on Dec 30, 2007, 09:46:01 PM
Here ya go & sorry about the quality of the pictures, they were to big to upload the full size---(The description is above each photo so you know what each figure is)

Hey, right on!! Those customs are pretty cool looking. Thank you. What type of material did you use to customize your figures?

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Got some new shelves.
Just wanted to share.  ;)

The lights make for a cool effect.

severen76

severen76

^^ nice collection  :)

REYALS

REYALS

Arent shelves expensive!? I need to get me a couple, but I need a bigger house before I do that.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Quote from: severen76 on Dec 31, 2007, 06:08:34 PM
^^ nice collection  :)

Thanks. Lets see yours!  :D
Please?

REYALS REIGN :

These are about $60 each.
Kinda expensive, but not if you compare them to the "others" out there.

REYALS

REYALS

This is awesome!!!

NO, I wish!!! I have posted some of my stuff before. Now I have more to my collection though. I recently ordered an Alien Predator interlocking mini statue set, and a McF club exclusive Corp. Hicks. Im getting the Alien vs. Predator vs. Terminator set 1st printing (never read, overstocked) collection, and 1st printings of the first PREDATOR dark horse run. Alot of my shite is packed away, 'cause my house is too small to display any of it. Thats why were looking to buy a new one next year.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

My latest additions:

Got this about a month back, when the Alien and Predator box set came out at Best Buy... Since I work in the movies and work there... I took this guy home:

Got this guy a few days before xmas for myself:

And here is what I got for xmas!:

2 high quality small prints of the AvPR posters and framed too:

Horrorclix set:

Predator 1 Head Knocker whos wrist blades were broken when I opened the package... BOO!:

Predator 2 Head Knocker:

AvP:R Calendar:

NECA Warrior Alien from AvP:R:

And as much as I didn't like Chets design... I love the NECA action figure.

Chet NECA figure:

And those are teh noobs to my collection!

I still have lots I have never pictured.
Like my small figures and stuff.
I plan on showing those off when I remodel my bedroom.

REYALS

REYALS

So, do you own that Limited Edition box set with the Alien and PREDATOR battling too?

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Jan 01, 2008, 01:49:03 AM
So, do you own that Limited Edition box set with the Alien and PREDATOR battling too?

Nope... I don't really need it, I do kinda want the figure set that comes inside it though... Same with the comic book... But the figures... Don't look so great in person.
But I am a collector... I want anything I can get!

REYALS

REYALS

Yeah, I hear you there. I hate when I find something I need for my collection, but dont have the mulah to pay for it. Ive been selling some shite on ebay, and then turn around with the money I make, and buy Predator/Alien stuff. I am trying to go strictly Predator, and Alien (with related items), and get myself a big collection.
Ive been a HUGE PREDATOR fan since I first seen the movie, and always wanted a collection of my own... so, now Its getting to the point where its almost ridiculous.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed