Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,914 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Doubt I'd ever buy something like that... :-\

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I was just posting that, weird, anyway there you go, I guess people knew it was me that paid for that.  :D

Darkness

Darkness

A bit expensive for me.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 01, 2007, 03:19:31 PM
Doubt I'd ever buy something like that... :-\
I had a lot of money I should have got months ago, that I didnt have to pay back so I saw these things and thought, what the hell I go for them  :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Personally I would have gone for things like busts and etc. I mean, sure, a piece of the film...but they're tiny.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I dont know, I love film making and wanted a piece of it, I just did some pic of the thing, they be on here in a min

here they are  ;D

Dachande

Dachande

Looks to me that it was more like the struts holding the Betty in place than some walkways

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

they are the struts that clamp on to the Betty, I dont know why I put walkways  ???
here are some bad quality pics (becuase there is something wrong with my DVD drive at the moment)

Cellien

Cellien

Pretty neat to know you have a piece of that movie..  :)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Thanks.

I would love to go to BOB BURNS basement, those who have the ALIEN QUADRILOGY might know who he is  ;), he looks after nealy all the ALIEN movie props.

I wonder, if I ask Colin Strause nicely he might give me some of his no more need props from AVP 2?

P.S.  I forgot I had them Predator things on the top pic  ;D

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I finnaly got my other prop thing today, I even got a call sheet, its rather interesting becuase it was writern for the scene when Wren shoots Call and the alien grabs Cristy's foot  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Scan it up?

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on May 08, 2007, 03:51:22 PM
Scan it up?
If only I had a scaner  :( but I can try at my uni  ;)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

...I would love to go to BOB BURNS basement...

I agree big time! I tell you what Mr. Weyland when i first saw Bob burns' basement was on the Bonus Disc that came with the Alien DVD in the Alien Legacy Boxset and i didn't half drool!  Man what a lucky guy he is!

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I first saw about him on the DVD aswell, I love to see his collection, though there not actually his, he's the caretaker of all the stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed