Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,917 times)

Skull Collector

Skull Collector

Quote from: FACEBOX on Dec 08, 2007, 07:35:33 PM

Hey can you tell me what series or the brand or whatever that your chestburster is from? Thank you. Nice collection by the way.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Thanks guys.

The Chestburster is made by KONAMI.
EBAY would be your best source to find one nowadays.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: FACEBOX on Dec 08, 2007, 07:35:33 PM

All those Hot Toys must have costed hundreds, you even got the Power Loader you lucky bastard!!

Resurrection

Resurrection

Awesome collection, dude!

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 26, 2007, 08:59:12 PM
I've seen that Hugger box a few times on Ebay. What came inside it with the films?

Alien war card membership, book about the movies, t shirt,making of alien 3 and pictures from the movies.

carlp06

carlp06

I will be posting my collection later tonight. ;D

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Update again...

Just got my Joe Dunaway painted "Dead Alien" base from Mark Dzurnak at Nightmare Collectibles.
Joe did a beautiful job, as always, on this.  I've loved it since the first time I saw it at Wonderfest '06.
Mark decided to part with this painted one as he's selling a newly sculpted version of this base now.
I got lucky and was able to snag it from him. 

While it's a fantastic piece by itself, it felt like it was missing something (Mark sells a great Pred to go with the new base).

I had this great Narin Pred that I thought would be perfect for it.  After some fiddling with it, trying to find the right spot....BAM!

Here's the pics...

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Dec 21, 2007, 09:07:41 AM
Update again...

Just got my Joe Dunaway painted "Dead Alien" base from Mark Dzurnak at Nightmare Collectibles.
Joe did a beautiful job, as always, on this.  I've loved it since the first time I saw it at Wonderfest '06.
Mark decided to part with this painted one as he's selling a newly sculpted version of this base now.
I got lucky and was able to snag it from him. 

While it's a fantastic piece by itself, it felt like it was missing something (Mark sells a great Pred to go with the new base).

I had this great Narin Pred that I thought would be perfect for it.  After some fiddling with it, trying to find the right spot....BAM!

Here's the pics...

Looks like this Predator has won the battle without putting it's mesh on. What's more cool is that the Predator is actually swinging it's naginata up in the air victoriously while the Alien is lying on the floor in defeat while spewing blood from it's mouth.

Skull Collector

Skull Collector

Wow that diorama looks amazing!  :o . I love the way the alien looks.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

DVDs:
Alien Quadrilogy (Alien: SE, Aliens: SE, Alien 3: SE, A:R:SE)
Predator (Full-Screen)
Predator 2 (Wide-Screen)
AvP (Full-Screen)

Comics:
Predator: Cold War #1
Predator #3

Figures:
McFarlane: AvP: Alien Attacks Predator
NECA: AvP-R Alien Warrior
NECA: AvP-R Hybrid

Soundtracks:
AvP-R

Games:
AvP 2 Demo

Misc:
Alien Truck
AvP-R Trading Cards

REYALS

REYALS

I just won a SCAR PREDATOR on ebay (27.60+s.h.), and I ordered a set of the palisades ALIENS vs. PREDATOR interlocking statues. It helps to sell some of your older shite. Im getting rid of alot of my Gundam, and Star Wars stuff. Im even thinking about getting rid of my SPAWN shite. OH MY!!!

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

my collection is very little but all I have is:

Alien 12 inch figure from McFarlane

AvP Alien vs. Predator unrated 2-disc set

Hybrid statue chestburster

Wolf masked figure from AVP-R

Aliens omnibus vol. 1 and soon i'll be getting Vol. 2

Elder_Predator2

Elder_Predator2

Hey do you have any pics of your Masked Wolf figure?

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: AvP4evr on Dec 24, 2007, 11:32:17 PM

Wolf masked figure from AVP-R

Yeah, mind showing us your Wolf Predator masked action figure? You see, I'm really getting hyped by this action figure and want to know where did you buy from.

War Wager

War Wager

Got Hot Toy's Elder, Predator 2 and Celtic today. They look amazing...  8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed