Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,789 times)

BUGZ

BUGZ

Excellent collections everyone!! Very impressive!

Just a quick picture I took of the facehugger boxset and alien head box set. Along with 3 novels and limited edition film cell frame.

Bri :)

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Yes, it's nice to see all of these lovely collections, be thankful for them! At least all of you are far more better than me. I only have one Predator toy which is McFarlane's Movie Maniacs 6 Predator 2. I may get the NECA Masked and Unmasked versions of the Wolf Predator if I had more money which makes that 3 Predator toys for me.

I don't know about Hot Toys Wolf Predator, depends on whether I have more money for that.

xenomorph horse

xenomorph horse

Today ma Collection is now over 4,300 US dollar.take time to collect it 10 years.

REYALS

REYALS

Yeah, I hear you. I have been collecting figures for over 15 yrs. now, and Im afraid to see what its worth. I really want to get alot of them graded, but that will get pricey. Plus, You have to pay for all your figures getting their, and then worrying about damage caused by the postal service.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 26, 2007, 05:52:22 PM
Yeah, I hear you. I have been collecting figures for over 15 yrs. now, and Im afraid to see what its worth. I really want to get alot of them graded, but that will get pricey. Plus, You have to pay for all your figures getting their, and then worrying about damage caused by the postal service.

I didn't know you could get your collection graded, weird  :P

there must be a website with lists of figures and stuff and a price of how much each one is worth and what condition and so on. 

BUGZ

BUGZ

Hey guys!!

I took some pictures of my old Alien War head with my alien warrior costume. I recon it looks pretty good!

But check out this comparision of both my monsterrooms alien head and the Alien war head:

Bri ;D

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've seen that Hugger box a few times on Ebay. What came inside it with the films?

REYALS

REYALS

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Nov 26, 2007, 05:55:08 PM
Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 26, 2007, 05:52:22 PM

I didn't know you could get your collection graded, weird  :P

there must be a website with lists of figures and stuff and a price of how much each one is worth and what condition and so on. 

http://www.toygrader.com/

This is the action figure authority... they do the grading, or give you tips.

Clydewyman

Clydewyman

Quote from: REYALS REIGN on Nov 26, 2007, 11:51:37 PM

http://www.toygrader.com/

This is the action figure authority... they do the grading, or give you tips.

Cool site, thanks for the link! Now I can search on their gradings on Transformers, The Simpsons and all things Predator!

REYALS

REYALS

Hey... no problem.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Can someone post some pics of the AVP hot toys Predators unmasked? i never saw those faces unmasked...

Thanks

Resurrection

Resurrection

That artificial head looks pretty realistic.  Good job with it.

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

DVDs
Alien SE
Aliens SE
AvP Unrated
Predator
Predator 2

Figures
AvP Celtic
AvP Alien
AvP R Pred Hybrid Alien
AvP Alien
Predator 2 Warrior

AvP game
AvP Gold Edition

Some cards buttons posters and comics

I used to display my figs with my old roommate who had

12" Pred
12" AvP Scar
12" AvP Alien

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: FACEBOX on Dec 08, 2007, 07:35:33 PM

sweet collection dude! Got the cat even!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed