Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2021, 02:58:14 PM

Author
Hasbro To Release Nerf M41A Pulse Rifle! (Read 21,336 times)

Kailem

This looks so freaking cool!

I love the box art, and I actually really love the power loader-inspired paint scheme too. It's a great way of having a non-gun look while still being Aliens-inspired. Now I'm kinda hoping we get similar decals in Fireteam Elite as well!

That said though, it is pretty expensive. It looks like it'd be worth it given all the features and stuff, but I'm not sure I can justify getting it. I'd love to, but....probably not going to.

Probably.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Aug 21, 2021, 01:38:13 AM
I haven't found NERF's motors to be that obnoxiously loud - I've had their belt-fed auto gun and their bipod-mounted auto gun and I could picture the SFX being louder.

I had the belt fed bipod one too years ago, that's just automatic fire but I'm pretty sure this one spins a pair of wheels to accelerate the darts and those ones put out a high pitched whine that's quite loud and often causes dogs to panic.

SiL

Ah, I had the Stampede and the Vulcan and their motors were pretty tolerable.

Kane's other son

Will this be released in stores or is it a US/UK online exclusive?

[cancerblack]

It's a pre-order exclusive, they're only making the number that are requested. But if I managed to find someone in NZ doing pre-orders, I'm sure you can find a local store doing it.

synapticflow

I like it but the color scheme is a no for me.  I'll pass on it.  I also haven't really cared for nerf guns ever.  It was more of a Super Soaker kid, and of course BB guns.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: synapticflow on Aug 28, 2021, 07:10:43 AM
I like it but the color scheme is a no for me.  I'll pass on it.  I also haven't really cared for nerf guns ever.  It was more of a Super Soaker kid, and of course BB guns.

You don't have spraypaint there?

alucard624

Pre-ordered mine immediately and definitely plan on spraypainting it to look more movie accurate. 

VincentVegaFFF

Quote from: synapticflow on Aug 28, 2021, 07:10:43 AM

They legally can't sell it with anywhere near realistic colors. It would be pretty simple to repaint it with more film accurate colors though.

Corporal Hicks

With this, the crazy colours if half the appeal for me. Got my Snow Wolf as my more realistic piece.

Darwinsgirl

FYI

A few days ago I sent an email to Hasbro Pulse US about a shipping date.

I received a nice response from them that the approximate shipping date is 10/1/22

So looking forward to this. :)

LV426AL1En

Did you get it?

Kane's other son

I believe it's American date format. It ships in October.

Darwinsgirl

Correct.  :) October 1,2022

Corporal Hicks

Mine has finally been shipped!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed