News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 560,804 times)

Pvt. Himmel

This looks like David 8 in this gif, can't be from the film as i got it from here.

http://gifs-planet.com/prometheus.php

Pvt. Himmel

Ahh i forgot about those vids, i hope we get some of those for Covenant marketing. 8)

Corporal Hicks

Me too. I really hope we get another awesome viral camapign.

Whiskeybrewer

With the faux David 8 ads, are they on the Prometheus Blu-ray? thought id ask as i havent got around to watching the Blu-ray yet lol

Denton Smalls

I'm pretty sure they are on the Blu Ray but not 100% positive. I was actually going to re-watch it today...the virals are most likely on YouTube also.

When you get the Blu Ray, check out all the special files, there's a really good tie-in to another series :)

Mr. Clemens

It's on the blu-ray. I should clarify there's only one David 8 advert... the other three clips are Shaw's appeal to Weyland, Weyland's TED talk, and the Prometheus transmission.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jul 08, 2016, 04:26:21 PM
It's on the blu-ray. I should clarify there's only one David 8 advert... the other three clips are Shaw's appeal to Weyland, Weyland's TED talk, and the Prometheus transmission.

Ah okay thats cool. So the ad above is that one then cool

Pvt. Himmel

Someone noticed the Hammerpede artwork in the background, and something is etched onto wood stand but hard to make out.

Enoch

Enoch

Carved word is NOB synonym word is dignitary  ;D !!!!
Before the word there is a number 1...

I thought you already discussed about this, but I was obviously wrong.

I think (KNOW) we ll see completely new creature (a race superior to Engineers?)! ;)

Corporal Hicks

Covenant wrap party last night..  great to let our hair down.. I was hoping to see a few face huggers in the crowd but alas it wasn't to be!

https://twitter.com/ankaris/status/751945464480542720

BonesawT101

Wayne seems like a good guy. The crew seem to keep mentioning the facehugger stage of the creatures life cycle. Seems we absolutely will be seeing some face hugging going on. I guess wen Ridley said "we'll have them all, egg, facehugger, chestburster, then the big boy" he really meant it. I have a feeling the creatures will be redesigned to make them terrifying for a new generation of filmgoers. Hopefully the designs are fantastic

BishopShouldGo

It's funny because Ridley said he always felt the facehugger design was silly.

NickisSmart

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jul 10, 2016, 02:06:28 AM
It's funny because Ridley said he always felt the facehugger design was silly.

Which one? There were multiple proposals, originally, weren't there?

BishopShouldGo

The original Alien facehugger that made it into the final film. He told one of the creature designers on Prometheus this. Pretty sure it was Carlos.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed