Sigourney Weaver new thought's on Alien 5

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Jun 02, 2014, 06:59:37 PM

Author
Sigourney Weaver new thought's on Alien 5 (Read 59,766 times)

Thomas

....... i dont know if anyone already anwsered this but the "original" hicks actor is James Remar, you know who he´s the one who replaced Christopher Lambert as Raiden in the Mortal Kombat sequel....... ;)

whiterabbit

Here's the ultimate plot of alien 5. Kane's son crash lands on Earth. Then at near the end of the Movie the Queen from Aliens Crash lands on Earth.

OpenMaw

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 06, 2014, 08:48:49 AM
Here's the ultimate plot of alien 5. Kane's son crash lands on Earth. Then at near the end of the Movie the Queen from Aliens Crash lands on Earth.

Genius.

Russ

Russ

Quote from: AVP1974 on Jun 06, 2014, 07:54:00 AM
....... i dont know if anyone already anwsered this but the "original" hicks actor is James Remar, you know who he´s the one who replaced Christopher Lambert as Raiden in the Mortal Kombat sequel....... ;)

Showing the difference in age, he'll always be Ajax out of "The Warriors" to me

Click-bait site Movie Pilot is spewing some great bollocks about this as well...

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/06/03/alien-5-the-return-of-sigourney-weaver-s-ripley-1468735?utm_source=fb-channel-action-legends&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=alien-5-the-return-of-sigourney-weaver-s-ripley&subscribe_to=1468735

Oh - my 200th post!

whiterabbit

HuDaFuK

Annoys me how people harp on about 'undoing' Alien 3. People need to get over the fact there isn't a succession of Aliens sequels that are all basically the same movie.

Thomas

Thomas

.......by the way Jon Finch was the second choice for the role of KANE in ALIEN.......

"John Hurt was Ridley Scott's first choice to play Kane in Alien, but Hurt was committed to filming in South Africa and had to turn down the part. Jon Finch, who had risen to fame both as a theatre actor in Britain and in lead roles in Zeffirelli's Romeo And Juliet (1969), Polanski's Macbeth (1970) and Hitchcock's Frenzy (1972), stepped in. On the first day of shooting, Finch fell ill with the cameras on him, appearing to turn yellow and lifeless. Ridley Scott stopped the shot and had to get Finch helped out of his navigator's chair on the Nostromo set. Sent off to hospital, the actor was diagnosed with diabetes. Scott spent that evening talking a now-returned John Hurt into the part at his Hampstead home, and went on to work with Finch again in Kingdom Of Heaven (2005). The shot where Finch fell ill is included, with the actor's permission, on the Alien Quadrilogy extras, though I don't know if that was the only thing he filmed."

Link to website about this and other replacments below.......

"http://www.denofgeek.com/movies/13970/7-missing-performances-id-like-to-see"

.......i meant "Joe Finch" off course.......tsk, tsk ;)

Valaquen

Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2014, 08:17:45 PM
It's never going to happen.

Hopefully you're right.

Master

Seeing how Rocky, Rambo, Indiana Jones, Terminator (T-800 101 ;)) got another chance, I wouldn`t cross off chances of Alien V to happen.

judge death

I say strongly no to another Alien movie having Weaver in the leading role and as a producer etc, ever since alien movies has gotten worse and worse when she starting saying how the movie shall be like. And we have seen pretty much all, cant see them doing anything new with it as Ridley said.

If they now do Alien 5 I hope it is with a total new lead actor and crew and in a good directors hands, then I might say yes.

IF Ripley is in Alien 5 she should also have mutated or developed some alien behaviours or maybe even a new reproduction system, she is half alien so she should change as she get older just like the xenos in Alien 4.

Master

Well back in the days I had an idea, cause Ripley 7 had scar on her chest, that new film would be about Newborn Queen and group of adult Newborns. I always wanted to see Adult Newborn.

Elmazalman

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 06, 2014, 03:23:18 PM
Quote from: Cvalda on Jun 02, 2014, 08:17:45 PM
It's never going to happen.

Hopefully you're right.
This is how it starts,with crazy talk then the momentum builds and a new film is in production.I don't want to see this happen.

Thomas

.......maby they could make her the antagonist of the movie. She turns on the humans and like a queen xenemorph she can control the xenomorphs....... ::)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: AVP1974 on Jun 06, 2014, 09:59:49 PM
.......maby they could make her the antagonist of the movie. She turns on the humans and like a queen xenemorph she can control the xenomorphs....... ::)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed