More Predators Story Details

Started by Darkness, Nov 05, 2009, 06:18:09 PM

Author
More Predators Story Details (Read 15,829 times)

JordanLee

JordanLee

Xan21 - You're wrong.

Pelax

Pelax

Well.. it could be even worse than AVP and AVP:R... the good news is that we'll have nice new stuff from HOT TOYS and other toys/statues companies   ;D  

Xan21

Xan21

I was not talking about the predators, but the dogs

Magnum

Magnum

cool! Not much to say, Predators is going to be a great movie.   ;)  

Commander Griker

Whats kinda a dogs Alien Dogs?

tigerija

tigerija

Well if you ask me, Predator 1 and Predator 2 were SF, Horror, Thriller movies. This sounds like SF action movie. Same as AvP. And if there will be those alien dogs, that will be kinda strange as predator didnt use any of those aliens in previous movies, and they had that "behavior" of solo player. Also I dont agree with Predator being CGI, But that might be ok. I dont like the whole PredatorS idea. It not interesting that way to me.

XENOMORPH ALIENS

stupid piece of junk. this movie is gonna f**king suck balls just like avp and avp-r. i want to see ridley scott's prequel to Alien not this dumbass reboot of Predators. sounds like a waste of time.

Jango1201

Jango1201

I don't like it...... 22 days of filming in the jungle and not one practical shot of the Predator? I smell a CG fest.....

Skinner

Skinner

Probably but don't jump to any conclusions.

Rob

Rob

Ummm... sounds good sofare just hope they use the CG to exstend landscapes & a little bit fore Alien species, not fore the Predators.

ELDERPREDATOR*

Why must these people continue to fill movies with CGI, were did that creativity and passion that James Cameron and his crew (for example) had with animatronics etc. for ALIENS (1986) to make them look so real and majestic to go? now all they want to do is insert the charaters/creatures with a computer....(I don`t hate CGI somtimes it is used fairly well...but when it comes down to CGI vs. somthing that is ACTUALLY there, I say F**K CGI.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The Predators will use 'hunting dogs' (or things which occupy the same basic function) as well as things which are being called 'falcons'. These are probably some two different types of alien creatures which they use to hunt down prey on land or by air.

ELDERPREDATOR*

Ohh and about the 'Wild Dogs'......hehe.....wow.......but hey I still have hopes for the film, and still believe it could turn out well.

ELDERPREDATOR*

Xenomorphine, I hope you`re right.

KR

KR

Sooo... the preds are to be CGI, huh? The end is near indeed, methinks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed