New International Predators Posters

Started by Darkness, May 19, 2010, 07:55:39 PM

Author
New International Predators Posters (Read 12,330 times)

Darkness

A couple of new international Predators posters have surfaced today. These were found on various Italian websites and you can check them out below or over on FilmSchoolRejects. The first shows Royce with the Predator behind him and the second features five of the characters with a Predator behind them.

Thanks to Darkoo for the news.

Krusher

Wow the one on the right is kick ass 8)

brilliant :D

Stuntman

the next movie should be....."GIANT PREDATORS" lol no hope haaha

Xan21

Xan21

the right one is not that great, looks like a collage, too much cropped into one poster which I hate, the other one is quite intriguing!

bleau

bleau

I like both of them. The second one I like because it shows more of anytime 2.

Starkiller

nice!

Xan21

Xan21

Yes the images are good, just as a whole I think it is just a bit of a standard movie poster...

Magnum

Magnum

SWEET POSTERS!!! The one on the right is my favorite.

Gort Pred

Gort Pred

Eh. the only thing I like is that we still have no CLEAR look at Mr. Black, so I'm living the mystery behind seeing him until the movie itself. Ya know I do like seeing the classics in Scar's mask back there

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

Cheezy, I dont like ether one of them.  They look like they were quickly slapped together on photoshop by a fanboy.

deGRESSOR

deGRESSOR

how many movies are going to use the tagline "fear is reborn"?!  I thought this film would of been better off not having any tagline at all.

the_Predator

The movie so far didn't really show any sign of being bad, however I am still nagged by the fact that they have perfectly breathable atmospheric and gravitational conditions on whatever planet they're on. But oh well...

modprecar

HEY GUYS ROYCE'S BAD ASS AA12 SHOTGUN HAS NO AMMO  :o

Fleshtrap666

gravity would be an issue, but according to some people predators actually breath MORE oxygen then humans and can only survive in earths atmosphere for about a week without a breathing apparatus. So breathing more oxygen would be an issue over time, but admittedly it might do some good lol.

Then again this isn't the predator home world.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed