First Predators Review

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2010, 06:40:20 PM

Author
First Predators Review (Read 12,656 times)

ALIENS

ALIENS

lol no awards.... FAIL.

INVISIBLE HUNTER

INVISIBLE HUNTER

Sounds promicing, 4/5 thats a good start. He didnt like avp or avp requiem. Does sound promicing. Really looking forward to this beauty even more now. 8)

gyro

gyro

POSITVE THINKING  !! yay !!!

Neon_Knight

Neon_Knight

"You give twilight more star than avatar because avatar is f**king awful. that's how."
HERF DERF I'M A NONCONFORMIST ::)

Death_OR_Glory

Death_OR_Glory

sweeeeeet tits ;D

Predalien

Predalien

Just got tickets for the premiere!

if this guy review of Avp 1 and 2 was 1/5 and now Predators is 4/5, this is a good sign.

Ash 937

Ash 937

The review cites the gore factor in the film as one of its cons.  I would list that as one of its pros.

hopeful

hopeful

I have severe doubts about this. I wait for more reviews to come in first. I expect crap, but I hope to be super wrong.

Fleshtrap666

Fleshtrap666

I would hardly say this single dudes opinion almost 2 weeks before the movies official release should be taken to heart. But if half the shit he is talking about turns out to be true...the movie will at least be better then the AVP movies. But my point is that no one on these forums has seen A f**kING THING! other then trailers...Rating a movie that you haven't even seen is borderline "Simple". Saying Predators is going to bomb or suck is just as blatantly stupid as saying its going to be the single greatest movie of all time... You don't want to waste your money on the chance that the movie will suck? Well don't f**king see it!...Do what I do and wait for someone else to check it out who's opinion you trust as opposed to a guy who gave New Moon 4/5 stars. Who says there is some law where you have to see a movie opening night?!?

But even then that's sometimes not enough because just because someone else likes something doesn't mean you will!! Hell I didn't think Avatar was the greatest movie by a long shot...the story was entirely too predictable and some of the dialogue was horrid...that make it a bad movie? f**k no...just saying it wasn't perfect. Final Summation: If you don't like something before you even have it or have seen it....nothing short of something EPIC will make you like it when you finally have. Your setting yourself up for failure...

MattTaz

MattTaz

Geez some of you guys are negative. You would have thought the reviewer said this movie was shit from the way you act

Celtic-predator

Celtic-predator

We're disputing his opinion based on past reviews. When someone rates Twilight higher than Avatar I say it's perfectly valid he/ she accounts for themselves.

Corporal Wilks

Corporal Wilks

F all the haters.

This new film is going to rock.
The original Predator will always be the best but that doesn't mean this new film won't be a great movie.

Predator Warloard

Predator Warloard

The Movie is gonna Kick ass like this Avatar vs Alien pic http://asset.soup.io/asset/0830/6727_f173_960.jpeg

hicks kicks

hicks kicks

good news

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed