AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes

Started by Darkness, Jan 29, 2008, 01:39:11 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Deleted Scenes (Read 21,653 times)

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

It would be pretty cool if they showed Wolf staring at the skinned predators on the big screen,oh well I guess ill see it on DVD.

Elderyautja

Elderyautja

But then again,the predalien skinning predators is a stupid idea.Whats next,a predator laying eggs with facehuggers in them?

dimelives

dimelives

Jesse getting pinned was one of the biggest audience-hits of the whole movie, and it was a new kill that we hadn't seen before. We've already seen plenty of people get ripped in half. Why change it?  And the pacing of the pregnant women bursters was just right; it doesn't need lengthening. Nor does the waitress' bursting need to be shoved right in our faces; it was better implied and left to the imagination like, you know, the original movies did...  But the rest that will be on the DVD sounds cool.

Keyes

Keyes

I'd like to see the alien on a car scene, but it doesn't sound like it will be included on the DVD. Sounds like they cut out loads of ineteresting bits and pieces. Someone leak the workprint   :P  

Ty

Ty

Wow! Wish they had em in the film!    :D  

xAvP2MasTeRx

xAvP2MasTeRx

nice, can't wait to see the final result   ;D    i will sure buy the DVD once it comes out!

Krisjohn

Krisjohn

If Fox have got any sense what so ever (that's a big if), they'll release one version of the DVD with the six or so extra minutes that were cut really late, then they'll fund the CGI to finish as much of the other 30 minutes as possible and release another version that we'll all have to buy again.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

So does this mean the movies running time will be extended? Coz 30 mins is a huge chunk to cut.

Alien³

Alien³

Shwing!!! Don't like the idea of the predalien hanging the skinned preds but apart from that swing!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

nice compilation Darkness.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The problem with the scene where Jesse gets pinned, is that it was so rediculously unrealistic. Not to mention it wasn't much of a shocker to those who've been following the film since it's inception. Which I'm certain was the vast majority of people who went to see it. lol i.e. the fans.   ;)    Regarding the Pred-Alien, as if the dreadlocks, predator's skin tone, and the absurd new reproductive method weren't bad enough, they were trying to give the Pred-Alien the ability to cloak and have "her" skin and hang victims.   ::)   I wouldn't be surprised if at one point they tried to give it the pred's signature dual blades on it's tail or hands like some of the god-awful concept designs from the '90s. They should all be drug out into the street and shot. lol   ;)  

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

nice this will make  the movie alil more interesting LOL and DARKNESS or anyone will jesse really get cut in half?????????

Sulaco

Sulaco

The only thing that will get cut in half is the budget for avp3. THANKS AGAIN FOX!!!

thegodfather

thegodfather

I cant remember but did Wolf's ship get destroyed when it landed on earth? Yep the Pred-alien havin Predator like features is very shitly stupid, whoever thought of that has serious nutballness written all over them, Strange how Anderson said FOX slashed alot of footage from his film which turned out to be BS (save some shots of Grid's last fight) now 30 whole minutes cut from AVP-R, There is one film that had 30mins re-inserted that saved a film from a low score to a higher score DAREDEVIL.

Sulaco

Sulaco

thegodfather: No I bought the unrated avp dvd and Anderson gave me a whole eight whopping minutes of more bullsh*t. THANKS AGAIN FOX!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed