"The Best Part Of Filming Had to be the Ensemble" - Shane Blacks Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 15, 2018, 02:32:52 PM

Author
"The Best Part Of Filming Had to be the Ensemble" - Shane Blacks Interview (Read 17,768 times)

MudButt

Quote from: dallevalle on May 17, 2018, 04:08:40 PM
this dosen't give me much hope for this movie :(
why not ask John McTiernan he would do another perfect predator movie.

He was in prison during what seems like most of the early development stages of this movie. Shane Black announced back in 2014 that he was going to make this movie, McTiernan was released from prison in early 2014 and was on house arrest until later that year. I believe he got in trouble with the law the following year as well. I don't think he'll be doing any movies anytime soon.

Hollywood

It still amazes me that McTiernan directed Rollerball. One of the worst things I've ever seen.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Hollywood on May 17, 2018, 04:18:31 PM
It still amazes me that McTiernan directed Rollerball. One of the worst things I've ever seen.

I know right ?  :laugh:

To be fair though, it had a lot of studio meddling and it was when McTiernan started having trouble with justice.

dallevalle

Quote from: BigDaddyJohn on May 17, 2018, 04:22:47 PM

To be fair though, it had a lot of studio meddling and it was when McTiernan started having trouble with justice.

well to be fair id rather watch rollerball than any shane black movie
rollerball is very very underrated.

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: dallevalle on May 17, 2018, 04:25:09 PM

Hum... ok...

Hollywood

Oh I didn't know that, explains a lot then!

Quote from: dallevalle on May 17, 2018, 04:25:09 PM
I disagree, I can't even entertain the thought of watching it again.

Original Predator

LOL Rollerball.

Pretty safe to say that- anything with LL-Cool J was gonna come out to be C-level entertainment, it woulda gone straight to Netflix had they had it.

OpenMaw

What Shane Black is trying to tell us, guys and gals, is that it's about family, and that's what makes it so powerful.

KiramidHead

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 17, 2018, 08:21:26 PM
What Shane Black is trying to tell us, guys and gals, is that it's about family, and that's what makes it so powerful.

Vin Diesel would approve.

Wysps

Quote from: Original Predator on May 17, 2018, 05:46:15 PM
LOL Rollerball.

Pretty safe to say that- anything with LL-Cool J was gonna come out to be C-level entertainment, it woulda gone straight to Netflix had they had it.

Right on.  Though I admit, Deep Blue Sea wasn't half bad.  There is something magnetic about that guy. 

dallevalle

LOL Rollerball.

deep blue sea is amazing too.

Master

Quote from: dallevalle on May 18, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
LOL Rollerball.

But the computer effects got old as f**k.

dallevalle

Quote from: Master on May 18, 2018, 10:14:53 AM
Quote from: dallevalle on May 18, 2018, 10:06:41 AM
LOL Rollerball.

But the computer effects got old as f**k.

no shit the movie is also from 1999 but remember not every shark scene in the movie is computer effects.

Master

The Mummy is from 99 as well and the effects are supperb. Same with Matrix same with Phantom Menace.

dallevalle

Quote from: Master on May 18, 2018, 11:04:18 AM
The Mummy is from 99 as well and the effects are supperb. Same with Matrix same with Phantom Menace.

go back and watch the mummy those effects are not that great anymore and dont forget the matrix reloaded agent smith cgi battle :3 gagagaga
of course the star wars effects are good because more money put into it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed