Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,331,564 times)

MrLee

MrLee

what was that cheese i read where it was gonna be in the future with crime fighting dinosaurs lmao?

Master Chief

Master Chief

T-rex should definitely be brought back.  He should not have even been killed in JP 3.  The Spinosaurus was a thin fish eater.  His teeth were conical shaped to hold fish.  One bite from the Rex would have killed him.  I called BS when he died. Anyhow, T-Rex is the King.

I would like to see the T-rex go head to head with a Bull Triceratops.  That is a great old school battle!

Predboy

Predboy

I would like t.rex to get its respect back by killing that pathetic excuse of a dino, spinosaurus.  ;D

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Master Chief on May 09, 2007, 08:48:59 PM
T-rex should definitely be brought back.  He should not have even been killed in JP 3.  The Spinosaurus was a thin fish eater.  His teeth were conical shaped to hold fish.  One bite from the Rex would have killed him.  I called BS when he died. Anyhow, T-Rex is the King.

I would like to see the T-rex go head to head with a Bull Triceratops.  That is a great old school battle!

The Spinosaurus was definitley not a fish eater. It ate just as much meat if not more so than anything else. Baryonyx ate fish. It had a crocodile-like snout too and looked kind of like the Spino but nowhere near a big.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 09, 2007, 09:23:13 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on May 09, 2007, 08:48:59 PM

The Spinosaurus was definitley not a fish eater. It ate just as much meat if not more so than anything else. Baryonyx ate fish. It had a crocodile-like snout too and looked kind of like the Spino but nowhere near a big.

Uhhhhhh, hate to break it to you, but, yeah it was. Foosil records shown fish inside a spinosaurus's stomach so theres your proof. Its jaws were designed to eat fish. Spinosaurus did eat meat too, but im just saying since you said its definately not a fish eater.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 09, 2007, 09:23:13 PM
Baryonyx ate fish. It had a crocodile-like snout too and looked kind of like the Spino but nowhere near a big.

. . . meaning that the Spinosaurus eats really big fish XD.

T. Rex isn't my favorite dinosaur in the lot, but I have to admit, it didn't deserve such a crappy appearance in the latest trilogy and Spielberg owes it another shot (if you're going to kill it off, put the thing up against impossible odds while bringing everyone else down with it).  The raptors have lost their threatening edge after the first movie (obstacles in Lost World and nuisances in JP3) so I don't know if its worth giving them another shot.  DEFINITELY want to see the spitters back though.  The fact that they're genetically mutated freaks make it all the sweeter ^_^

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Raptors ARE worth giving another shot. It just needs to be done well. Besides, raptors rule.

War Wager

War Wager

I've always wanted to see Raptors run full speed across a field. You see that in JP3, but only for a few seconds.  >:(

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Clone#8 on May 10, 2007, 01:29:14 PM
I've always wanted to see Raptors run full speed across a field. You see that in JP3, but only for a few seconds.  >:(
i grew up on Jurassic Park, But anyways i think there should be another rapor and t rex when the t rex lost in the third movie it made me a bit angry

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

It pissed all the kids, from my generation. I eman no way a T-Rex, is going to lose to a crappy lokking spinosaurous. Or maybe that's just my inner child talking.

Oh, and about it being all in the future is pure bogus. Spielberg (i think said) that he was going to put a scene that didn't make it into Jurassic Park the lost world, which was the part where the raptors are chasing some people who are running away on a motorcycle.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 11, 2007, 08:01:58 PM
It pissed all the kids, from my generation. I eman no way a T-Rex, is going to lose to a crappy lokking spinosaurous. Or maybe that's just my inner child talking.

Oh, and about it being all in the future is pure bogus. Spielberg (i think said) that he was going to put a scene that didn't make it into Jurassic Park the lost world, which was the part where the raptors are chasing some people who are running away on a motorcycle.

I think thats going to be a seen in part 4. At least thats what I read.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: White Ookami on May 11, 2007, 11:03:20 AM
i grew up on Jurassic Park, But anyways i think there should be another rapor and t rex when the t rex lost in the third movie it made me a bit angry

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Chief on May 16, 2007, 06:59:34 PM
Quote from: White Ookami on May 11, 2007, 11:03:20 AM

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d86/gsx009/T-Rex.jpg
kawaii!!! (thats Japanese for "Cute" )

crypto84

crypto84

I think the T Rex should be the main huge dinosaur for JP4 cause the T. Rex is one of the most iconic dinosaurs on the movie screen. Even though spinosaurus is currently the biggest meat eating dinosaur that ever lived it's only a matter of time before an even bigger one will be dicovered since new species are discovered every year. By the way spinosaurus is only in JP3 because the dino expert (Jack Horner) they had for the film ahtes T Rex for some reason and he admitted it on a tv programme that aired in the uk a few years ago.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: crypto84 on May 17, 2007, 07:52:37 PM
I think the T Rex should be the main huge dinosaur for JP4 cause the T. Rex is one of the most iconic dinosaurs on the movie screen. Even though spinosaurus is currently the biggest meat eating dinosaur that ever lived it's only a matter of time before an even bigger one will be dicovered since new species are discovered every year. By the way spinosaurus is only in JP3 because the dino expert (Jack Horner) they had for the film ahtes T Rex for some reason and he admitted it on a tv programme that aired in the uk a few years ago.
wow alot of people here are from the UK i dident even really think that it was possible

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed