More Comic-Con 2011 details released.

Started by RoaryUK, Jul 07, 2011, 06:45:43 PM

Author
More Comic-Con 2011 details released. (Read 31,744 times)

JaaayDee

Thanks so much for your valuable information.

harlock

I'd like to know how exactly Micheal Fassbender was "stylised" to look slightly inhuman, as described in some sites from the footage shown - are we talking Jude Law in A.I or something else?

BonesawT101

hey squidlovez, can you elaborate any at all on the green/goop/jelly substance in the footage? and the urns/jars?

thanks dude

Squidlovez

Squidlovez

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Jul 23, 2011, 04:43:41 PM
hey squidlovez, can you elaborate any at all on the green/goop/jelly substance in the footage? and the urns/jars?

thanks dude
I don't know much about it, but I did found it interesting. On the clip, an index finger is shown with some weird gray liquid (just to give an example kinda like the spiderman3 venom black thingy http://digitalcontentproducer.com/mil/features/gt02t_comp_v39_200.jpg) that is like expanding into the finger. In some sites it is said that is blood, I don't think it was blood at all because it was like moving, If I had to guess form the leaked plots I would say is maybe the terraforming stolen tech... oh, and it is also shown first in a big container. that's what think it can be.

Quote from: harlock on Jul 22, 2011, 11:27:27 PM
I'd like to know how exactly Micheal Fassbender was "stylised" to look slightly inhuman, as described in some sites from the footage shown - are we talking Jude Law in A.I or something else?
To be honest, I don't remember. sorry for that.

BonesawT101

cheers dude, I found the mention of the jelly substance to be very interesting, I suspect it COULD be the 'Alien DNA' that has been mentioned a few times.

Lonely Universe

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Jul 23, 2011, 05:45:56 PM
cheers dude, I found the mention of the jelly substance to be very interesting, I suspect it COULD be the 'Alien DNA' that has been mentioned a few times.

Awww yeah

Squidlovez

Another thing that made me speechless in the footage and that I don't think no one has talked about it is that, like in the middle of the footage a quickshot of something that actually looked like this was seen It wasn't really clear, the background was all white and the "facehugger " color was yellow. Maybe it was something else, but for me it was exactly that.

Also footage inside this caves was shown first there were 3 people with spacesuits walking and then it changed to the first-person view perspective of one of them.

BonesawT101

Quote from: Squidlovez on Jul 23, 2011, 06:13:59 PM
Another thing that made me speechless in the footage and that I don't think no one has talked about it is that, like in the middle of the footage a quickshot of something that actually looked like this was seen It wasn't really clear, the background was all white and the "facehugger " color was yellow. Maybe it was something else, but for me it was exactly that.

Also footage inside this caves was shown first there were 3 people with spacesuits walking and then it changed to the first-person view perspective of one of them.

verrrrrrrrrrrrry interesting

Pn2501

Weird grey substance = nanotech?

BonesawT101

could be. also Squid, was wondering why no-one has mentioned this before, but what was the music like during the footage? I think I heard someone say that it was music from the original Alien that was playing during it?

Squidlovez

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Jul 24, 2011, 06:02:53 PM
could be. also Squid, was wondering why no-one has mentioned this before, but what was the music like during the footage? I think I heard someone say that it was music from the original Alien that was playing during it?
There are many things that no one has said, about facehugger scene which for me reflected that same drawing of giger, I really dont know has no one said it! I mean, I wont confirm that it was a facehugger (but rigth now I will call it the facehugger shot  ;D) Even my brothers said it to me, that the drawing looked like the scene in the footage, the screen was blurry, it was more like something was behind a white screen. And it looked in shape, exactly like the facehugger in that photo.                                         The music played was from the original Alien, but there were more sound effects than soundtrack, mostly of the sounds were form the original film also.

JaaayDee

Did you hear any of the music from the trailer for Alien?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oYNvmNZP2o

ThisBethesdaSea

And still no g_d damn footage of the actual reel shown....what gives. Lame.

JaaayDee

I've already moved on from that.  I'm comfortably numb.

Squidlovez

Quote from: JaaayDee on Jul 25, 2011, 02:27:18 AM
Did you hear any of the music from the trailer for Alien?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oYNvmNZP2o
From the soundtrack I think only the beginning soundtrack was in ,just after the scream. the only part of soundtrack I do remember were the classic ones 2:03-2:14, 4:40-4:55.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaT-JX5r8i8#

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed