Bad News About The Trailer

Started by Darkness, Aug 10, 2007, 06:35:15 PM

Author
Bad News About The Trailer (Read 15,639 times)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

it pisses me off because its "Ready" its f*cking done!  they were prepared to show something!  whats the hold up!!  I thought we would have to wait a couple more days MAX...

Chris

Chris

HOOOLY CRAP!  What the HEEEEEEEELLLL ?!?!?!?! Oo  You're kidding ... or? Please say, you're just kidding ... that cant be ... that may NOT be.  Sry ... there is one thing i fully dont understand ...  It seems, that trailers are ready ... so WHHY the hell ... they are going to release it september ... WHY .. man .. what the hell ... this isnt marketing Oo  I dont believe this until One of the Strause guys say smth. to that ...  If this is true .. they really dont care about us .. their fans -.-  greetz

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

WTF GRRRR! ROAR!

fluxcap

fluxcap

*sigh

Elorrra

Elorrra

THEY SIT AT HOME AND WATCH THE TRAILERS!!  I BET THAT!!!   >:(     >:(   NOT EVEN A TEASER?! NOTHING?! Oh, poor Bros...    :(  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I bet the Bros are pissed 2. Fox comes up with this shit and when the trailers come out so I hope the Bros complain like we are and that gets Fox tempted to release a f**king trailer. Don't hate the directors, nor the movie, hate the company. Fox

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

OK, that's as ridiculous as it gets:  Not the trailer premiere 5 months before AVP2 premiere (see, I told you the premiere would be for early 2008...) but my beef is with the successive lies and deceit from everybody, including the directors, and especially the piss-poor PR and advertising job Fox has done so far...but don't worry, there is still time to top that, so stay tuned...  I have now very little hopes about this movie, especially because it does not seem in Fox's interest to please the 80% of the likely audience they will get for this: the hardcore Alien and Predator fans...  I mean, first no stills, then they pull out of Comic-Con at the last hour, then they delay for TWO months a trailer or trailers already done...?  I mean, are they or are they not confident about the movie they did..? Because it SURE AS HELL doesn't look like it...   >:(    Having said that, I think there is nothing we can do except wait and BEG for some kind of info or still that can put our endless doubts to rest, but given the fact that more and more studios are releasing promo material earlier (TDK as example), it is without a doubt troublesome that successive delays have been clouding this movie, alreday done and edited, with trailers already finished, so why the TWO-MONTH delay...?  I am beginning to think it would be better if they had kept their mouths shut, FOX and the brothers...   ::)    Sorry about the venomous post... I'll be alright in just a minute...   :(  

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Private, you're an Angel, right...?  SO, you're closer...just get the address from the official site and you have my permission to go and protest and throw eggs and tomatoes to Fox executives...   :D     ;D     ;)  

meetxj9

meetxj9

This is really weird, why is the studio so stubborn to release it for our eyes to see.   :-\   Something is very wrong here, did they decide to re-shoot the whole movie or something? Did they oversee some part of the movie? Did it suck when the managers saw the product?

Danger Close

Danger Close

I don't buy that at all, it will be out sooner than that. That's a big delay when the directors themselves have said it's almost done. The only way this is true is if FOX went over thier heads. Untill Colin confirms this, I will reguard this news as rumour.

DB

DB

Motherf**king shit.  What's the antonym of hype? Because I think that's what this marketing is harboring in me.  I don't know if that is part of some genius new marketing strategy, but if it is, it's working well. Props to these assholes.

Chris

Chris

I agree with Danger Close  Its just nonsense ... there must be smth. very wrong.  Hell .. i hope One of the Strause clear this mess off ...  greetz

originalkeyes/wfigs

originalkeyes/wfigs

i bet if it was one those 'fairy' sci-fi franchisies like star trek or star wars the trailer would have been long and gone    ::)  

Rogue

Rogue

Bwahahahahahahhahaha.. OMG what a nice way to kill fans enthusiasm. This movie is totally out of control, and it's treated like some D-grade movie. I'm sick of it for now.

john

john

This flick will not come out this year. More money to add things in can mean that fox wasn't happy with the cut of the flick. No shot they open this up against JJ's flick Cloverfield.   :D     ;D    Brothers should NEVER have come to a fan boy site. They took a job no one else wanted. TOM ROTHMAN SUCKS!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed