New Mutant Fifield Prometheus Stills

Started by ikarop, Sep 28, 2012, 01:58:09 AM

Author
New Mutant Fifield Prometheus Stills (Read 25,379 times)

shamar

Quote from: szkoki on Sep 30, 2012, 08:05:13 PM
in the final cut its just a....zombie...(...) he came up with a ZOMBIE!

Yeah. And CGI version looks like some mutant. It's way better, it's real creepy.
I know that CGI sucks in some parts but it fits WAY BETTER than original.

Spoon

Spoon

it got cut because it was to far in the evolution.  To early in stage to resemble an alien xeno.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Spoon on Oct 01, 2012, 12:27:50 PMit got cut because it was to far in the evolution.  To early in stage to resemble an alien xeno.

Remember though that those tiny meal worms became super-strong, acid-bleeding, face-raping hammerpedes in even less time.

Evolution? Bah.

Gash

Gash

if you synch 'Cockroach Attack' from the soundtrack to Damnation Alley by Jerry Goldsmith to the CGI Fifield attack it works pretty well and has that weird discordant ALIEN soundtrack feel. I mean it's only proper to pinch an earlier Goldsmith track, it's tradition.

Just an observation. You can probably get the soundtrack from Itunes or MP3Panda if you're interested in trying it.

RagingDragon

There are many of these new stills with Fifield and Holloway where you can clearly see some Alien mutating-action going on, ribbed muscle sections and all.

Predator@Alien

Hi !

I have a question about the chronology of this scene. In the final cut, it is before the Weyland's awakening, but there is a problem, because several person who were killed are with Weyland... How justify this, to keep it canon and logic ?

Thank's  :)

SM

SM

You can't really.  You can have guys surviving the attack, but they got forgotten when Janek kamikazes the ship.

Predator@Alien

Yes but can we say that it is just a strategy to keep the rhythm in the film, can we rely on the script only ?

SM

SM

Ridley preferred the films pacing with the scene changed from the script (and originally shot footage).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed