Couldn't get rid of it, now I can't find it!

Started by Taraka, Mar 15, 2007, 12:41:36 PM

Author
Couldn't get rid of it, now I can't find it! (Read 7,010 times)

Taraka

Has anyone, aside me, had this urge to play AVP Extinction again? I sold my copy a few years ago, and all the time after that I always found it on my store shelves, now when I'm lookin for it I can't find it!

I've tried all the local blockbusters, gamestops, and ebgames around my town. any1 else know've any game stores that may have it? I'd really prefer not to go after it on ebay.

Darkness

I do. I've been meaning to play on it again. Just haven't got around to it yet.

Taraka

I finally got a used copy of it. Despite the parts I think are pretty stupid, It's good to have it back!

Corporal Hicks

Indeed. I've been looking for a copy since I started working here...haven't got one though. I do get the urge to play it. I never finished it.  :( Was on the last level of each campaign.

Taraka

It's suprsingly alot more than I thought it would b after being out as long as it has been. I bought it used at gamestop for $25.00.

Clemsonkid21

amazon.com has them but they cost a little more  ($$$$$$$) ;D

The Ghoul

Amazon.com dude. Might cost al lot...but it is worth it man.

richards_lewis94

richards_lewis94

go on play.com  not sure where they ship to though

Mr. Fox

i played it last about 2 months ago

Purebreedalien

I'm looking for a new one so I can sell my crappy one after taking it to Magic Music and getting the scratches removed. ::) Heh, heh, heh. I pity anyone who get's that disk afterwards lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed