ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 45,807 times)

DMmoon

DMmoon

U have right, but is other seven famous actors in this group.composite from the post of PATREON about the crew u can know the name of the version actors I do it, right now published apart of David and enginer are 14 colonial people for this film, but is coming more, but for a moment I show this ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Mar 11, 2021, 08:47:28 PM
Quote from: DMmoon on Mar 10, 2021, 09:31:20 PM

The first two are Arnold Schwarzenegger, the third one Bruce Willis and then I don't know. Very good progress Sir ;D
Tom Cruise, Rami Malek, and Sylvester Stallone are also there. One of the women looks like Lana Del Ray but I'm guessing that's not it.

DMmoon

DMmoon

How about Sil and Immortan Jonesy, Thank you for your interest, that was about us playing a little together to guess which were the versions of known characters, since we are playing I want to thank you for your interest and that of the entire community that visits this post , Two of my versions of celebrities that you can see in that sample thumbnail images are based on John Malkovich and Mark Hamill, but I have to tell you that there are two more versions of famous actors, and in the Post of my PATREON page you can see a total of 14 characters already prepared at higher resolution for the first part of the Fan Movie ALIEN Odyssey and which you can access under subscription to collaborate with this project. for very little you can collaborate and make everything develop with greater agility, without further ado, as always, to thank you for your interest.

And this Friday I will post a special Post on Patreon for all the subscribers of David's version 0.2 for this Fan Movie and remind you, for those of you who ask me, that just for one month of subscription you can have access to the vast majority of exclusive content of Films in development, that way you can collaborate with this project if you like what you are seeing in this forum. And don't forget to subscribe to the Free YouTube channel where you will find TEST of Films in development and you will be informed of upcoming deliveries of ongoing productions.

Y este viernes colgaré un Post especial en Patreon para todos los suscriptores de la versión 0.2 de David para esta Película de Fan y recordaros para los que me preguntáis, que tan solo por un mes de suscripción podéis tener acceso a la gran mayoría de contenidos exclusivos de las Películas en desarrollo, de esa forma podéis colaborar con este proyecto  si os gusta lo que vais viendo en este foro. Y no olvidéis suscribiros al canal de YouTube Gratuito donde encontraréis TEST de las Películas en desarrollo y estaréis informados de próximas entregas de las producciones en curso.

YOUTUBE Channel:
https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM

PATREON for colaborate with this project:
https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

Main DAVID in LV-426 ALIEN Odyssey Fan Movie

DMmoon

DMmoon

I have been this weekend, preparing David's development for the PATREON Post where he will show in the evolution of the latest version of the model for the fan movie ALIEN Odyssey, already with skIn added for integration in the sequence of the First Part . I hope you like it and do not forget to subscribe to my free YouTube channel and whoever may collaborate with this project on my PATREON page, for very little, there you will be able to access all the exclusive content under subscription, you will also appear in the credits of development as sponsors and you will help this project to shorten development times. As always, thank you for your attention.

He estado este fin de semana, preparando el desarrollo de David  para el Post de PATREON donde Mostrara en la evolución de la última versión del modelo para la Película de fan  ALIEN Odisea, ya con sKIn añadido para la integración en la secuencia de la Primera Parte. Espero que os guste y no olvidéis suscribiros a mi canal de YouTube gratuito y el que pueda que colabore con este proyecto en mi página de PATREON, por muy poco, allí podréis acceder a todos los contenidos exclusivos bajo suscripción,  además apareceréis en los créditos de desarrollo como patrocinadores y ayudaréis a que este proyecto acorte los tiempos de desarrollo. Como siempre gracias por vuestra atención.

YOUTUBE Channel:

Here are some images from the DAVID development post:

DMmoon

DMmoon

David like me, is don't stop to work, the plague is ready.

DMmoon

DMmoon

IMAGE DAVID IN CRYO AREA

DMmoon

DMmoon

How about everyone? I am shooting the render sequences of the cryogenization chamber of the covenant, for the first part of ALIEN Odyssey the fan movie, I am posting some frames of the 4 sequences that I will upload on my Patreon next week as exclusive content for those who subscribe to Patreon, I remember again that for very little you can collaborate with this project and make possible my dream of working doing what I like. Likewise, do not hesitate to help me promote this project through this forum or my YouTube channel, which are free and with this you will greatly help to make it happen and to be able to spread it among all the people who like what I am developing. As always, thank you for your attention.

Que tal a todo el mundo? Estoy tirando la secuencias de render de la cámara de criogenización de la covenant, para la primera parte de ALIEN Odisea la película de fan, os cuelgo unos fotogramas de las 4 secuencias que subiré en mi Patreon la semana que viene como contenido exclusivo para los que se suscriban a Patreon, vuelvo a recordar que  por muy poco podéis colaborar con este proyecto y hacer posible mi sueño de trabajar haciendo lo que me gusta. Igualmente no dudéis en ayudarme a promocionar este proyecto mediante este foro o mi canal de Youtube que son gratuitos y con ello ayudaréis en gran medida a que se realice y a poder difundirle entre toda la gente que le gusta lo que estoy desarrollando. Como siempre gracias por vuestra atención.

YOUTUBE Channel:

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Continuing to look good, and I've subscribed to the channel.  :)

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thanks to u Corporal Hicks, for me is really important ur opinion and ur support. Me work hard for this and step by step. ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed