Aliens CM multiplayer event (Xbox 360, PS3 or PC)

Started by RedHood, Feb 07, 2013, 10:23:50 PM

Which system are you playing Aliens CM on?

PC
22 (33.3%)
PS3
16 (24.2%)
Xbox 360
28 (42.4%)

Total Members Voted: 66

Author
Aliens CM multiplayer event (Xbox 360, PS3 or PC) (Read 6,900 times)

Salt The Fries

Quote from: Ash 937 on Feb 08, 2013, 05:01:53 PM
Add me, guys.  I want to get in on some MP with this community when the game is (officially) released.  I have an Xbox 360.

Gamertag is Ash 937 (same as my screen name on this site).

Thanks,
I'll gladly add you, sir, because I remember you for years and I've always enjoyed reading your criticisms...

Ash 937

Thanks, Salt the Fries.  I have enjoyed your posts for years as well.

Looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield...

:)

Salt The Fries

Guys, feel free to add me, my gamertag is XSaltTheFries0 on Xbox 360. I' live in Poland so Central European Time applies...

I'll be on every day from 8:00 am till 3:30pm (save for Saturdays and Sundays), and on Monday (but not the next one, on February 18th) from 8:00 am till practically 7:00 pm!

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Marvelnerd1

If anyone wants to add me for Multiplayer and/or Co-op, feel free. I'll be getting it for Xbox, by the way. Gamertag: Marvelnerd

Corporate Merc

Xbox360, GT: x soa merc x, co-op and mp should be a hell of a blast.

Jonesy23

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 08, 2013, 04:40:18 AM
PS3 for me. I feel like the odd one out :(

Don't feel bad man. Me and my PS3 buddies will help you out  ;) PSN is Nekozawa20 btw

Jonesy23

I'll be on PS3. Might try the PC version too sometime

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Has everyone gone to xbox what happend to all the old school gamespy/mplayer PC gamers?

Xyz

I will be playing on PC!  :)

avpfan101

Quote from: Terx2 on Feb 08, 2013, 04:40:18 AM
PS3 for me. I feel like the odd one out :( im on ps3 two

Quote from: Mr. Runner on Feb 08, 2013, 12:29:03 AM
Sexbox- as always.  :-*

Its called the Slutbox :P

Quote from: Sgt.Camacho on Feb 07, 2013, 10:23:50 PM
I'll be on xbox and i was hoping we could coordinate some game nights or just link up with each other individually to play online.

Thats what I though this thread was about. Anyway I won't be playing online unless its with the campaign.

OpenMaw

Quote from: 101ST Phoenix [LTCO] on Feb 10, 2013, 02:13:10 PM
Has everyone gone to xbox what happend to all the old school gamespy/mplayer PC gamers?

I'm there man. I'm with ya.

Used to play a bit of AVP 99 back in the day on Mplayer. On a 56 k modem.

101ST Phoenix [LTCO]

Lol same OpenMaw, i played on mplayer then went to gamespy played in AVP:Gold Pusle rifle marine

Jonesy23

It's so funny you mention that. I just recently found my old discs for AVP 2 and popped it in to try it out and it still works. And yes, it's still awesome.

OpenMaw

Quote from: 101ST Phoenix [LTCO] on Feb 11, 2013, 09:36:59 PM
Lol same OpenMaw, i played on mplayer then went to gamespy played in AVP:Gold Pusle rifle marine

That's exactly how I plan to role it up in A:CM. Pulse Rifle and pump shotty. Get all that other crap out of here. Unmodded PR, too. No attachmends. Old-school.

Quote from: Jonesy23 on Feb 11, 2013, 09:45:30 PM
It's so funny you mention that. I just recently found my old discs for AVP 2 and popped it in to try it out and it still works. And yes, it's still awesome.

I hear that. Just played through the campaigns last week. What a blast.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed